92

A week later, the third task was already getting planned.
Harry had told Elodie that a few minutes before she found him in the hall by Snape's supply room, that Snape thinks it was Harry and the trio who had stolen Polyjuice Potion from him.

"That's a little..off. Don't you think?" Elodie said, turning her head to Harry as she walked him to the Gryffindor tower.

"I know. I told him I haven't stolen anything. No one listens to me." Harry said in a quieter tone.

"I'm listening." Elodie replied.

"Okay, everyone except you." Harry fought back.

"Tournament's coming to an end. Do you know anything about the last task yet?" Elodie asked.

"Uh, I think Mad Eye said a maze of some sort." Harry said. He said Gryffindor's password and gave Elodie a farewell.

As she walked back down to the barrels, she thought. How would a maze be difficult? You just run into walls a few times.

She shrugged it off, thinking Harry and Cedric had this in the bag, and went up to her dorm to finish the night off with a deep sleep.

That next morning, the breakfast in the Great Hall was served by the normal house elves, and of course, Cedric, Imogen, and Elodie all sat in the triangle shape that they always formed.

"This breakfast just hits the spot." Imogen said, shoving potatoes into her mouth.
"Yeah! I could eat this every day." Cedric agreed.

"Ced, you do eat this every day." Elodie said laughing at the two.

"That is correct, isn't it." Cedric replied, more questioning himself than a reply to Elodie. He was also smiling and laughing.

"I really want a butterbeer." Imogen said, completing changing the subject. Elodie laughed even harder, choking on the fruit that she chose for her side.

"Oi! Calm down, El!" Cedric yelled, a few heads turning towards their table.

Elodie's face was red from all the laughing, as well as choking. Fred finally came down to the Hall with Ron, and he took one look over at the Puff table and saw Elodie going hysterical, Imogen pointing her wand at Elodie's face and Cedric stealing the food off of Elodie's plate without her realizing.

She turned around and made eye contact with him, and smiled. She also put her hands up to her cheek, as a blushing gesture.

Fred laughed at her, and sat down

Fred laughed at her, and sat down. Ron nudged his arm and laughed as well.

"What?" Fred asked as George came to sit down next to them.
"You've got a weird one, Fred." Ron said smiling.

Fred giggled a bit, and turned to George.

"Baby brother's right. You two are completely mental, that's why you fit together so well." George admitted.