54

Elodie was in charms class, when she realized she had accidentally left her quill in Transfiguration. Flitwick allowed her to go collect it.

Elodie walked through the classroom, and Mcgonagall was teaching the second years the Vera Verto transition. Elodie stood in the back of the class, not wanting to interrupt. She would simply wait patiently for Mcgonagall to acknowledge her.

"Now, who would like to go first?" She asked. "Ah, Mr. Weasley. 1,2,3, vera verto." Mcgonagall informed. Ron cleared his throat, and with his broken wand, tried to turn Scabbers into a water goblet. It failed, making the cup brown and hairy with a tail sticking out. The class laughed. "That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." Mcgonagall told him. Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Granger?" The professor asked. "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about.. the chamber of secrets." Hermione said. The rest of the class looked up at the teacher, waiting for a response.

The room was silent, too silent. Mcgonagall inhaled. "Very well. Now you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over 1,000 years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw...and Salazar Slytherin. Now, 3 of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One, did not." Mcgonagall said. Ron turned to Harry, "Three guesses who." He said.

"Salazar Slytherin wanted to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, Purebloods. Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, known as, the chamber of secrets. But shortly before departing, he sealed it. Until that one true heir has returned to open it. The heir alone, would be able to open the chamber and release the horror within and by so doing purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic." Mcgonagall finished. Elodie still stood there, being informed of the information.

"Muggleborns." Hermione said.

"Well, naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found." Mcgonagall finally added.

"Uh.. excuse me, professor...I don't mean to interrupt but I accidentally left my quill." Elodie finally said. She walked over to Harry's desk, handing it to her. She smiled at everyone and left.

Elodie ran down with Imogen to the quidditch field. Today, it was Gryffindor Vs. Slytherin. Unfortunately, Draco Malfoy was now Slytherin's seeker. Fred had told Elodie that they invaded the field and took over for practice, making Gryffindor have hardly any practice times or room.

As Elodie watched the players fly across her on their brooms, she looked up to see Fred looking back at her. Elodie held up a rockstar sign with her hands. She saw it on TV once, not exactly knowing what it meant. Fred followed along with it, not knowing what it meant, either.

Slytherin made a goal, earning them ten points. The score was 90:30, making Slytherin in the lead. Elodie watched as both George and Fred threw their heads back, groaning in frustration.

"Reckon Malfoy's any good?" Imogen asked. "Not sure, but I don't think Draco's here just because. Since when does Lucius come to watch our games?" Elodie asked, looking up at Lucius from the tower he was sitting in. Imogen looked, and saw the older Malfoy. "Eek. That's scary." Imogen said. Elodie slightly laughed, continuing to watch the game.

Oliver was speaking to Harry in the air, when a bludger went and hit his broom, making him fly straight down. Wood tumbled down to the ground, making a thud in the field. That same bludger started to chase Harry. Why was it just Harry that the bludger was so interested in?