81

this book is the first to contain relations to smut, please skip if you get uncomfy x -c

"Elodieee!" Luna exclaimed, skipping up to her. "Yes, Luna?" Elodie asked. "Oh, Hi, Imogen! Didn't see you there!" Luna said again. Imogen lifted her head up from the book she was skimming over, then tossed it behind her shoulder.

"Hey, Lu Lu." Imogen said.

"Now you're both here, more the merrier is much better. Would you both like to come to Hogsmeade with me tonight to shop for our dresses? Hermione should be coming, too." Luna asked.

Elodie and Imogen turned to each other with excited smiles.

"OF COURSE!" Elodie said excitedly.

"Okay! Meet me by the courtyard after Snape's test." Luna said, skipping away.

"Welp, that's in an hour, we better start heading to potions before Snape threatens to poison us." Imogen said. Elodie laughed and agreed, as they started walking to potions.

Elodie was sat a little bit across from the twins with Imogen.

"This is mad. I'm the only one besides you, who doesn't have a date!" Ron whisper yelled, causing Snape to forcefully push Ron's head around to face his booklet.

Harry giggled, going back to his own test.
"Well, us and Neville." Ron whispered to Harry, giggling.
"Yeah, but, again he could take himself." Harry added, laughing along with Ron.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." Hermione spat, defending the poor boy. Ron let out a loud and annoyed groan.

"Now I'm really depressed." Ron whispered.

Fred scribed something onto a tiny piece of parchment, flinging it over to Ron.

Ron looked back at Fred

"I haven't seen you ask Elodie yet, git." Ron whispered, hoping Snape didn't hear him.

Fred raised his eyebrows, throwing a crumbled paper at Elodie's shoulder.