24

Everyone had agreed that Elodie was an amazing little girl. Arthur, especially, felt the worst. As a father, he could never imagine not wanting his only daughter because of her gender. Arthur felt warm when she was around so that Ginny had another young lady in the house, as well as seeing her get along with his very crazy raised boys.

Yvannah's feelings for the Weasley children were reciprocal. She absolutely loved watching Elodie with the twins, Ron, and Ginny. She was happy her daughter found peace in this family.

Elodie was in the shower, and all the Weasleys were downstairs planning her birthday.

"I think it should be outside"
                                                                          "No inside!"
"Definitely outside." 
                                                "Okay what about a cake?"

"Mmm cupcakes are better."
                                                                     "No,brownies."

The kitchen was full of chatter. They agreed to disagree on certain things, and made the obvious decisions together. Molly was also keeping track of everything by writing it in a paper that she would have delivered to Yvannah. As the family kept talking, the enchanted quill was writing.

Up until, George heard the water pipes stop running along the house.

"Shhhh!" George said, putting his finger to his mouth. The family's bickering had silenced at once, making them all listen to what George was implying to.

"Quick, Errol fly this to Yvannah Jian." Molly said, putting the tiny paper into an envelope, sending it away with the owl.

Elodie came downstairs for dinner, which Molly totally spaced.

"Oh dear! I forgot to put everything to cook. I apologize. How silly of me." Molly said, now pacing around the entire kitchen putting trays into ovens, dipping into bowls, sides onto plates.

"Oh no worries, I can wait longer." Elodie said. Molly thanked her and kissed the top of her head.

"Fred give him back!" Ron yelled, chasing the twins up and down the stairs. "Catch little brother." Fred said, throwing Scabbers to George. George caught him, and laughed. "Hey Ickle Ronnie, wanna hear a spell that will turn your stupid fat rat yellow?" Fred said, taunting Ron.

Elodie peaked her head upstairs, to see the three gingers standing around, fooling about.

"If it'll make you put him down!" Ron fought back. The twins shared a look and smiled mischievously. "Sure, have your pathetic rat." George said. "Okay..now what's the spell? Go on." Ron said.

"To turn him yellow you need to say this exact spell. Swear it works." Fred began. "Sunshine daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow."

Ron's eyes widened, buying it. "Impressive, right?" George and Fred said simultaneously.

"I can't wait to try it!" Ron said. The tiny redhead ran off with his pet rat, and the twins started laughing and started to walk back downstairs.

"Why do you bully Ron so much?" Elodie said, holding back a laugh herself. She failed, though, causing the noise to come out from her nose.

"It's wickedly funny. Like a few years back, Fred and I put spiders in his teddy. When he was tucked in at night he squeezed it and they all came running out. But, now we don't know why he's so afraid of them." George said. Fred laughed at the memory, and the three kids took a seat in the living room.

"We should play truth or dare." Fred said. Elodie's eyes widened, and shook her head.

"Nope. No thanks. I'll pass." Elodie said, giving them a sarcastic smile followed after a straight face. "Oh and why not, El? Too scared?" George cooed. Elodie shot a look at him, and they all started to play.

"George, truth or dare?" Fred asked. "Dare me, brotha." He replied. Elodie laughed at him making his accent pop out more than it already does.

"I dare you to hug Percy." Fred said, in a straight tone. "Expect me to come back with a huge bruise." George said, getting up. He walked upstairs and Fred and Elodie just sat in silence, listening in on what is about to go down.

They didn't hear anything yet, until rough footsteps were heard running down the staircase. Also followed by a door slamming.

"Hi guys." George said, half of his face red. "Oh- my- what happened to you?" Elodie said, laughing at the obvious bruise on his face.

"Well, first off I was in his room. Then he thew his wand at me, thankfully it only hit my nose, and then I hugged him and he sort of...well...completely gave me a rough smack." George explained, caressing the part of his face.

Elodie and Fred couldn't hold back their laughter, and made it echo through the room.

"Alright, alright, truth or dare, El?" George said, turning to Elodie. After the last dare of kissing Charlie on the cheek, she had no idea what to expect. Elodie was to shy to do anything else to the poor family.

"Truth." Elodie said. "Do you like Fre-" George tried to get out, but Molly rushed the kids to the table to eat the dinner before she spilled it, and before it went cold.

Elodie was saved by grace, as she walked to the table nobody talked about the dare again. Hopefully, George would forget all about it by tomorrow.

Fred and Elodie, however, would not be forgetting this situation very easily.