65

Hogwarts wasn't the same with Elodie's smile absent. Elodie would hide her face with her hair most days during class just so that no one would see her pain.

Fred has tried his hardest to talk to Elodie, or at least Imogen.
Imogen would tell him to piss off, shut up, fuck you, and try her best to not take violence into action. George has talked to Elodie, but Elodie would limit their conversations because they looked so much alike.

Today was one of those days.
"I'm so sorry, Georgie, I gotta go to class." Elodie said, as a tear slid down her soft cheek. He nodded, his heart breaking. He didn't know why, though. Neither did Fred.

Ginny had talked to him about it, she was so angry at him. He had no idea why everyone was so mad.

Flashback

"Fred Weasley!" Ginny yelled, walking into the common room after taking Elodie to hers.

Lucky for Ginny, Fred was sitting on the couch. After Elodie left, ten minutes later he did.

"How could you?! Do you know that Elodie was just sobbing your name because of something YOU did?! You finally hit the bloody jackpot with a girl like El, but you go and act the fool." Ginny yelled. Fred looked up at her, a deep concerned look on his face. "W-what? What did I do? Why is she crying, WHY IS SHE CRYING?!" He yelled. Ginny tried to get in his face, but was too short. "Don't act dumb. You snogged Pansy right in front of her!" Ginny yelled. Fred's eyes stung. "Right, go cry." Ginny said, walking back to her dorm.

"Gin.." Fred said. Ginny turned around. "What." She spat.
"I remember getting together a big proposal for her. George was helping me and I was going to give her a promise ring. It was maybe Wednesday when I went to the library to do one last thing and Pansy was the only one there. I swear on my own life that I don't remember anything that happened since I left the library." Fred said, sobbing himself. Ginny stood there, still holding a grudge but half of her believed him.
"I'm not going to just believe you, Fred. It's proof or nothing." Ginny said.

"I have proof." Fred quickly snapped. Ginny crossed her arms and walked towards him.
"What is it?" She asked. "Give me that Veritaserum." Fred said, pointing to a vile of  a faint green-like potion. Fred had stolen it from Snape's closet last month just for shits and giggles, now Fred actually needed it. Ginny's eyes widened.
"Can I ask why you just so happen to have this?" Ginny said. "No." Fred replied.

Ginny gave in, walking over to the tiny bottle and walking over to him, shakily handing it to him. He grabbed it and opened the cap.
He gulped it down faster than his broom flew during quidditch.
"Ask me." Fred said.

"Was your intentions to cheat on Elodie tonight?" Ginny aggressively asked. Her fists turned into balls, if he said yes, Ginny would make George a singleton.

It took him a while to answer. Ginny didn't know if it was him or the serum, but he needed to answer quickly.

"No." Fred said. "I didn't want to cheat on Elodie. I'd never." He added, more tears seeping to the corner of his eyes.
Ginny tightened her lips, relaxing her fists and walked towards him.

"Then tell her." Ginny said.
"How?! How am I supposed to tell her that Pansy slipped something into me and made me want to snog her every minute?! I can't! She'll only get more upset! I don't want to hurt her anymore, Gin. I want to hold her, not hurt her. That's why I need you to do it." Fred yelled. Ginny noticed how hurt he actually was. The truth serum canceled out Pansy's love potion, making Fred show how he truly felt about this situation.

"Fred I can't tel your girlfriend how you feel." Ginny said.
"What do I do?" Fred asked softly. Ginny put her arm around him, and sat next to him. "I don't know, big brother." Ginny replied.

Every time Elodie would walk past the Slytherins, they would laugh at her. Including Pansy, Draco, and Blaise Zabhini. The Slytherin's who were the worst, always picking on everyone.

She walked with her head down low now, only focus was on her prefect duties. Imogen would try cutting classes for her and making sure she wasn't lonely, but Elodie needed everyone around her to be happy. She needed them to carry on with their lives, even if she didn't carry on with hers.
To make her feel better, Elodie would write to Charleigh and her mom. Of course, longer walks in the dark forest with Luna was needed more than ever now. Luna didn't mind. They turned into their animal forms a lot just for fun, and Elodie would impress Hagrid with it. She tried her best to remain as calm as she could, but Imogen knew that the sobs late at night meant Elodie was still so heart broken. Her first love let her go with a rough ending. She didn't deserve that, but neither did he.

He really loved Elodie, and now he's never heard her say it back. And never will. In his mind, it was destroyed. It was over. Nothing he could do would draw her back to him.

Christmas break was tomorrow, and Elodie was so excited to see her family. Elodie and Yvannah were going to have the best present of their lives.
In one of Yvannah's letters, Elodie read that Thomas and Morgan moved to Ireland with 'their son'. They didn't have the heart to tell Charleigh, but they did however, had one to permanently take her in.

Elodie felt the train come to a stop, and she stood up. She sat with Imogen and Luna on the way home, and they made it to where Elodie kind of didn't want the train to stop. She loved her girls.
When the train did stop, though, she got up and hot her trunk. She saw Molly standing with Yvannah and Charleigh, and she didn't want Fred to come up to them if she was talking to his mom.

"ELLIEEEE!" Charleigh yelled, jumping up into Elodie's arms. "Oh god you're so big." Elodie softly yelled, giggling a bit. "Welcome back, hon." Yvannah said, hugging both of her daughters.
"Elodie, dear, welcome back. How's that prefect job going?" Molly asked. Elodie felt butterflies. "Oh, um, it's great! Yeah I really like giving first years advice and helping out in my favorite classes." Elodie replied, putting Charleigh down. Molly gave her a warm smile. Little did Elodie know, Ron and Ginny have been writing to Molly.

"I'll see you all at home, then. Wouldn't want to be late to our own party, now would we?" Molly cheerfully said as she saw her kids jump down from the train. "What party?" Elodie asked with a confused smile and knotted brows.

"Everyone's homecoming, of course!" Molly said. Elodie and her tiny family all walked to the forest and apparated back to their cottage.

Elodie ran upstairs, throwing her trunk on her bed and walked back downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and jumped up on the counter.
Yvannah knew, too. Moms talk, of course.

Yvannah slid in between Elodie's legs and put her arms around Elodie's neck, embracing her in a hug. "That doesn't sound like him, flower." Yvannah softly said. Elodie felt the tears build up as she stared at the floor behind her mom's shoulder. Yvannah pulled back, cupping Elodie's face. "He'll come back." Yvannah said.