90

The next morning arrived, and Elodie wore a beanie Cedric gave her back in third year. Imogen was once again wearing his quidditch jersey.

Elodie was walking with the twins, as they screamed for bets, Fred yelling "Step up, mates!" Every time they passed someone.
They then bumped into Ginny.

"Don't be so mean." Ginny said sternly.

They looked at each other, and continued on like Ginny just didn't tell them off.
"Oh my god you two, let's go!" Elodie said impatiently.

They arrived at the doc, where they would watch the champions dive into the black lake and attempt to save the ponds that Dumbledore put out for them.

"Reckon Imogen just forgot it was today?" George said, hitting Fred's shoulder with his elbow. Fred giggled a bit.
"Yeah, mate, isn't this her boyfriend we're talking about?" Fred replied.

Elodie did think it was strange. Imogen was supposed to be here, she saw her this morning. But after about 10:00, Her, Ron, Hermione, and Fluer's little sister were all missing. The champion's biggest supporters weren't here. It was off.

"Why wouldn't Ron and Hermione be here?" Elodie asked. The twins looked around, actually acknowledging everything.

Then, Dumbledore began to speak.

"Welcome to the last task. Something was stolen from the champions last night. A treasure. These 4 treasures, one for each champion, will be found at the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion needs to find their treasure, and return to the surface. Simple enough, except for this; they will have 1 hour to do so, and 1 hour only. And be on their own, no magic will save you. You will begin at the start of the canon." Dumbledore announced. Once he said that, the canon blew.

"Where is Imogen, she'd be dying to know how Cedric's doing." Elodie worriedly began to pace. She kept her eyes on Harry and Cedric, though.

"Excuse me, are you Elodie?" A Scottish girl asked.

Elodie turned to see a girl with black long hair, she looked as if she was Asian.

"Oh, yeah! Cho Chang, right?" Elodie replied. Cho nodded, and they shook hands.

"I'm in Harry Potter's year, and I overheard Mad eye Moody and Professor Mcgonagall say that the treasures are their closest friends or family." Cho explained.
Elodie's eyes widened.

"So- Imogen's at the-" Elodie began. She then saw black, and felt the swoosh of air.

Elodie fainted at the thought of her best friend unconscious under the deepest and most dangerous body of water at Hogwarts. There's no telling what could happen.

"EL?!" Fred yelled, as he watched her body swiftly sink to the wooden deck.

"Fuck. Um." Fred began, looking around for the nearest Professor.

"Professor Sprout! Elodie fainted." Fred called out, watching as the lady approached him.

"Oh, dear let's sit her up. Elodie? Miss, Jian? Can you hear me?" Sprout asked. The older woman began to shake the small teen, but nothing.

Just then, George grabbed his wand and produced a water spell.

"Aguamenti." George called, and water began to fly out of the tip of his wand.

Elodie sprung her eyes open, gasping for air and choking a bit, as water went down her throat.

"Bloody hell, Georgie!" Fred spat.
"Sorry, brother. It worked though, didn't it?" George felt accomplished.