79

Later that night, Elodie was invited to the Gryffindor common room as a celebration. There were just a few Ravenclaws invited, but I guess Luna kindly declined as she went on about something to do with nargles. No one really knows.

Elodie got ready as she then went animagi, running and dodging getting stepped on all throughout the seven floors.

Everyone surrounded the egg as they clapped and smiled.
Harry held it with the palm of his hand as he now stood and circled his body around, even the portraits on the wall were clapping for him.

Fred and George went up under him and picked him up by both of his legs, making sure everyone could see him.

"We knew you wouldn't die, Harry! Lose a leg," Fred began.
"Or an arm!" George added.
"Pack it in all together," Fred started, while of course, their sentence ended with both of them saying,
"Never!"

Seamus quieted everybody down, as he picked up the golden egg, kissing it, then handing it to Harry, telling him to open it up for the second task's clue.

"Who wants me to open it?!" Harry called. Elodie started raising her hands all about, making sure he saw her.
"Should I open it!?" Harry yelled once again.

"YES YOU MORON!" Elodie yelled. The twins laughed at her from below Harry, watching as he tried to pull open the top.

He tapped at it, and when it opened, a very loud, ear piercing screech filled the room. Harry was dropped, as the twins followed everyone's actions and blocked their ears from the noises. Harry then closed it back up.

"Bloody hell was that?!" A new voice was heard. Elodie snapped her head around, making her ponytail swing and hit her cheek. Everyone else also looked to the direction of the voice, when Harry's eyes met Ron's.

"Alright, everyone, go back to your knitting. Uh, this is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in." Fred called out, as the room went silent. Everyone walked away from Harry and Ron, Elodie kissing Fred goodbye and hugging George, heading out as her hedgehog self.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad put your own name in the goblet of fire." Ron quietly admitted.

"Caught on, have you? Took you long enough." Harry snapped.
"Wasn't the only one who though you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back." Ron whispered.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better." Harry sarcastically implied.

"At least I warned you about the dragons." Ron said, a small smile on his face.

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons." Harry said, more questioning about it than informing Ron.

"No, no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you, that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus..actually never told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought we'd..be alright. You know, after you figured that out." Ron told Harry.

"Who...Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental." Harry said, letting out a tiny laugh.

"It is, isn't it." Ron said, also letting out an awkward laugh. "I suppose I was a bit distraught." He added.

"Boys." Hermione breathed out, starring at them like they belonged in Azkaban.

A few weeks later, everyone now began to start preparing for the second task. Elodie was sat at lunch with the twins, and the trio was a bit further down. Elodie was also across from Ginny. Cedric and Imogen were no where to be seen, probably a good thing Elodie doesn't know why, and Luna was currently snogging with George.