61

For the last day of summer, everyone went to the Leaky Cauldron Pub in London. Charleigh lately has been slowly studying the magic that Yvannah and Elodie had been doing. They think she might be a halfblood.

"Where's Harry?" Elodie asked Hermione. "Not sure, the Knight Bus should be around him by now. If not, Harry might not have a way of getting here." Hermione answered. "It's almost 8, maybe he'll get here when we wake up or fall asleep." Elodie said. Hermione nodded in agreement.

It was about 10:00, and Elodie was in the old dusty bed that the Leaky Cauldron rooms had. She slowly drifted away, until she heard a loud crack from the room under hers. "FREDERCK AND GEORGE WEASLEY!" She heard Molly's faint screaming. Elodie laughed to herself, and found herself dreaming into tomorrow.

Elodie woke up to the wound of the muggle city outside of the building that was strictly hidden unless in the eye of a Witch or Wizard. She got dressed into a red top with black vintage jeans that Yvannah gave her from when she was Elodie's age.
Her natural waves made her hair pull the entire outfit, as well as simply just her appearance, together.

Elodie walked downstairs and met up with Ron and Hermione.

"Morning guys." Elodie said, sitting down at the table. "Morning El." Ron and Hermione both said. Most of the Weasleys were already downstairs, except for the twins. Ron put Scabbers down to run around, while Hermione's newly bought cat, Crookshanks, was also out an about. Bad idea, Ronald.

Scabbers ran for his life as the cat chased him around the pub. They then ran up the stairs, heading to the residential floors of the building. Ron and Hermione both stood up, arguing because Hermione's cat was 'a monster sent by the Dark Lord'.
They then ran back downstairs towards their owners. They both picked up their pets.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!" Ron yelled. "It's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature!" Hermione yelled back. "A cat? Is that what they told you? Looks like a pig with hair if you ask me." Ron argued. "That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." Hermione insulted.

"It's alright, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy." Hermione said, cooing at the small cat. "HARRY!" Ron exclaimed, as he looked behind Hermione at the stair case and found Harry standing on top of it, smiling at his friend's little disagreement. Hermione turned around, too, and saw Harry for herself. "Harry!" Hermione said, matching Ron's energy. Elodie heard them say Harry's name, and she went to go see him. "Harry?" Elodie asked, making his head turn towards them.

They all sat around the table, looking at the Daily Prophet. During the Weasley's trip to Egypt at the start of their summer break, they were the family who were prized with the trip.

"Egypt?! What's it like?" Harry asked. "Brilliant! Loads of old stuff like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself!" Ron said. "You know the Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione said, directly glaring at Ron. "Yeah?! Along with a dumb beetle." Ron spat.

"Not flashing that clipping about again are you, Ron?" Fred asked. Elodie turned her head to see the twins finally walk down to the table. Boy have they grown.

"I haven't shown anyone." Ron said in a disappointed/annoyed tone. "No not a soul!" George mocked. "Not unless you count Tom," Fred said, "They night maid," George added, "The cook," Fred also added, "The bloke who came to fix the toilet," George finished, "And that wizard from Belgium!" Fred said, ending the sentence. They've gotten so good at finishing and adding to each other's sentences, it isn't just simultaneously talking anymore. It made Elodie laugh more than them talking at the same time did.