11

It had been a few days after Christmas. Elodie had recently been stargazing, because she'd never been able to in California. She would lay down on Dashur's back, just looking up. The twins have been coming over almost every day, and when she wasn't inviting them, they were inviting her. She had of course, wrote to Imogen telling her everything, too.

It was New Years eve day. Elodie was reading on the swing that hung from the tree. She was reading a muggle series called, 'Dork Diaries'. She was laughing at the comics. The sun was up today, and the winter sun was lighting up the beautiful child. Her now golden-looking hair tucked behind her ears, her tan skin soaking up the light, and her legs crossed with the book in her lap. She wore a red dress with white little flowers on them, and a white zip-up jacket to block out the cold air. She continued to flip through pages, and kept letting out laughs. The laugh that sent chills down everyones spine, the smile that could truly pass on like a cold. Whenever she was outside, whatever she touched looked more alive than the five minutes prior to her. She even had an impact on nature.

Fred's POV:

I was walking over to Elodie's to give her back her lip gloss that Ginny fell asleep on. She didn't want to move her, so she left it overnight. As I was passing by the hill separating our houses, I heard the laugh. She was sitting by the water on the tree swing. I smiled when I heard it, and I started to walk a little faster. She looked up from her book, and saw me. She must've heard the grass crunching and saw me.

"Oh, Hey Fred!" She called out. "Hey, El!" I said. I walked up to her, and noticed her nose was red. "Is your nose alright?" I asked. She held her hand up to her nose, feeling for something, I guess. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's just chilly. Maybe the cold turned me into Rudolph." She said. I had no idea what a Rudolph was.

"What brings you out here, Freddie?" She asked. I like how she called me by my nickname. Every time she said it, my stomach felt weird. A good weird. I also love how she doesn't get annoyed with Ron and Ginny. She treats them like her own friends.
"You uh left your, lip stuff." I said, holding it out to her. She laughed at me and shook her head. "Are you laughing at me?" I asked. She looked at my eyes, changed the subject, then went back to her book.

"You have pretty eyes. Brown eyes are my favorite." She said , then looked back down and started reading. I laughed and felt the feeling in my stomach again. "Thank you." I said. She nodded, and I began to walk away. "Well, I'll see you later El."

Yvannah's POV:

I was doing the dishes and picking up the living room, with magical help of course. Out of the corner of my eye throughout the window above the sink, I saw a redhead walk up to Elodie. I couldn't tell who it was. I don't know how she told those twins apart. But, after I saw them smiling widely at each other, I knew it was Fred. They were talking and smiling, and I couldn't help but fall in love with the sight of them together. I knew from the bottom of my heart they'd eventually get together. If they didn't, I'd sure be hoping.

Molly's POV:

"Mum Elodie left her lip gloss here." I heard Fred say, coming downstairs. "Oh I'll have Errol drop it off." I responded. "No, it's okay. I can do it. It's only a short walk." Fred replied. His ears turned red. I smiled and knew where he was going with this. I told him okay, but to hurry back and get ready for the party tonight. I went back to knitting and smiled. He's only 11, and already tripping over his feet. I hoped they would maybe come to their senses soon.

An Hour Before Midnight-

Everyone was piled into the burrow. Laughter filled throughout the house. George, Elodie and Fred were outside sitting by the pond that wrapped around the entire field. They were skipping rocks and just talking about school and the party. Elodie wasn't that good at it, she would throw it wrong and it never gone as far as the twin's. She kept laughing at her failure, their jokes, and anything really. They kept her happy, to say the least. They were just to young to understand.