39

Elodie's eyes fluttered awake, to be gently rocked by her mom. " Sweetie, Fred needs to get up, love." Yvannah said. Elodie realized she was still lying on Fred. "Oh Godric." Elodie said, freezing and looking up at him awkwardly. "Hi." Fred said, smiling. "Hi." She replied, rolling off of him. As much as he loved the moment, he really had to pee. And it was getting late, so Yvannah and Elodie needed to go home.

As they were leaving, Fred grabbed her and just hugger her. "Happy Birthday." He said, as his chin rested on her head. Those damn butterflies.

"Thank you." She said, smiling up at him and pulling away. As she walked through the front door, she looked back at him. He saluted to her, and she laughed doing the same.

"Cmon, don't want the muggles seeing us. Hurry up, cmon let's go." Molly said, rushing the kids through King's Cross, Yvannah and Elodie trying to keep up. They made it to the barrier. "Platform nine and three-quarters this way!" Molly yelled again. Elodie was excited, because Ron was attending Hogwarts now, too. "Alright, Percy. You first." Molly said, waving Percy over. He stood in front of the barrier, then started running through it. Just like that, he was on the platform boarding the Hogwarts Express.
"Fred! You next!" Molly said. "He's not Fred. I am!" George said. "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother." Fred said, going along with it. "Oh, I'm sorry, George." Molly said, apologizing to the twin.

Fred began to walk up to the barrier, and he looked back at Molly. "I'm only joking, I am Fred!" Fred said, and turned back to wink at Elodie. He ran through the barrier, and George ran straight after him. Just as Elodie was finishing up her goodbyes, a tiny brunette haired boy walked up to them. He had his trolley and his trunk, along with a snowy owl in the front. He walked up to Molly, looking very nervous. "E-excuse me... could..could you tell me.."He said, motioning his head towards the barrier. "How to get onto the platform?" Molly said, smiling at the boy widely. He nodded his head. "Not to worry, dear, it's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now all you've got to do, is walk straight at the wall, between platforms 9 and 10." She finished. The boy walked closer to the barrier, and Ginny told him good luck. "Alright, have a great time, my flower. I'll see you at Christmas." Yvannah said, pushing Elodie forwards. "Bye, dear." Molly said, waving her on. "Bye, moms." Elodie said. She ran through, and met up with the twins. Ron also followed her, having a difficult time finding an empty corridor. Him and Elodie found the brunette haired kid, and since the twins left her to go sit with Oliver, she decided to sit with Ron.

"Excuse me...do you mind?" Ron said. "Yeah, everywhere else is full." Elodie added. "Not at all." The brunette said. The kids sat with him, and as they sat down, Ron and Elodie introduced themselves. "I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." "And I'm Elodie Jian." "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." The boy said. Elodie and Ron's eyes widened, and they looked at each other. "So...so it's true...I mean...do you really have the...the.."Ron stuttered, pointing to his forehead. "The what?" Harry asked. Elodie leaned in forward, making sure no one heard her. "Scar." She whispered. "Oh, yeah." Harry said, smiling and lifting his bangs. "Wicked." Ron said. "Anything off of the trolley, dears?" The old woman said. She rolled the cart of snacks in front of them, and Elodie was short on money, so Yvannah packed her a sandwich. Ron on the other hand, never really had any to begin with. "No thanks, I'm all set." Ron said, fake smiling and holding up a baggie of who knows what. Harry looked at the two sympathetically, and told the woman, "We'll take the lot!" Harry pulled out a handful of gold. "Woah." Ron and Elodie said simultaneously.

The train was now going through the familiar field that Elodie passed by for now her third year in a row. It was incredible how fast the time was flying.

"Bertie Botts every flavor beans?" Harry asked, holding up the box of jelly beans. "Oh, yeah, they mean every flavor." Elodie said. "There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe." Ron said, Harry made a disgusted face. "George swore he got a bogey flavored one once." Ron added. Harry took the bean out of his mouth, and Elodie tried to bite into a gummy worm.