49

After the break from the break, Elodie was now home. Ginny would be starting Hogwarts this year, as well. She's been writing to Elodie asking all about Harry. According to Ron, that's all she's been talking about most summer.

It was around eleven o'clock at night, and Elodie lied in her bed, starring up at her dark ceiling. Elodie thought about her sister, and how she'd be introduced to her tomorrow evening.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a tap on her window. She jumped, and hesitantly looked to her window. Elodie saw the twins and Ron in a flying car next to her second story bedroom window. Since Elodie couldn't open this particular window, she motioned for them to go to the front door.
She quickly and very quietly walked downstairs and unlocked the front door. She ran outside to the blue car, and Fred Weasley was driving an enchanted muggle car. Ron rolled the window down on the passenger side and told Elodie to go with them.

"Are you insane?! My mother will get so mad!" Elodie whisper yelled. George told her to join him in the backseat, and the boys all starred at her, waiting for her to give in.

"Oh my godric. Fine. Fine! I'm writing a note, though." Elodie said. When she said that, all three boys looked guilty. Elodie came back outside and got in the backseat with George. "And what is the reason you guys are actually kidnapping me?" Elodie asked. "It's for Harry! He hasn't written all summer and I'm worried!" Ron said. Elodie felt more comfortable with leaving now. She felt the same and wanted to make sure Harry was alright.

As they made their way to Surrey, George laid his head on Elodie's shoulder while hers laid on his. In the most platonic way, of course. He loved her like a sister, really. And she loved him like a brother.

Elodie tried not to fall asleep. They would be arriving at 4 Privet Drive any minute. Harry's trunk would be safely tucked into the trunk while Hedwig his owl would be nicely sat on the floor of their feet. This car was quite spacious.

"There, right there." Ron said, as he pointed to the window. "Are those...bars?" Elodie asked, looking at Harry's window. The car drove straight for Harry's window, but making sure to stop just enough to turn the door to the windowsill. Harry looked frightened, as he leaned up against his bedroom wall. When the headlights stopped blinding his vision as we turned the car, his face softened when he saw us.

Ron rolled his window down, and George and Elodie shifted to make Ron some room.

"Hiya Harry!" Ron said. "Ron? Fred? George? Elodie?! What are you all doing here?" Harry asked, a small smile on his face. "Rescuing you, of course!" Ron said. "Now 'cmon! Get your trunk!" He added. They waited by the window for Harry to finish up his packing.

As he was finished, Ron put a hook on the bars. "You better stand back." Ron said. He told Fred to drive, ripping the bars from the window. As the window crashed, they assumed the Dursley's have just woken up. The trunk popped open, and Harry put his trunk inside. They drove back so that the door was now right in front of Harry's window, ready to be escaped from. "POTTER!" Vernon Dursley yelled. Harry moved even quicker, grabbing Hedwig.
"Cmon! Cmon Harry!" Everyone yelled. Ron dived into the backseat, bruising Elodie's shoulder. Harry jumped, trying to reach the passenger seat. He wasn't that quick, because now his muggle uncle was grabbing onto his ankle, trying to pull him back through the window. "PETUNIA HE'S ESCAPING!" The man yelled. "We've got you!" Elodie and Ron said, holding onto his shoulders so Harry didn't fly out of the car. "Let go of me!" Harry yelled at his uncle. "You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!" He yelled. "Get off!" Harry yelled back. "GO!" "DRIVE" Everyone told Fred.

As they drove away, Vernon fell out of the window from losing balance. All was now well, making that night a laugh to remember. The car flew away, escaping successfully.