42

After the troll incident on Halloween,
Elodie's gotten pretty close with all Harry, Ron, and especially Hermione. She talked with Ron, and he was just annoyed that she's a control freak.

Harry has been very suspicious of Snape, and two weeks back during his first quidditch game, he think Snape jinxed his broom.

Flashback

Elodie was standing with Ron and Hermione, watching Harry and the twins play for Gryffindor.
Harry was dodging bludgers, even though Fred and George were supposed to be doing that, most of the time they weren't really paying attention, only when the bludgers went their way.

Harry was twisting and turning, trying to catch the snitch. It was so sudden, when out of no where, Harry's broom started to go insanely out of control. It jerked him backwards, to the side, straight up, straight down, and even flung Harry off. He was only holding on by one hand, when Elodie, Ron, and Hermione hear Hagrid say, "What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" Hermione herself had binoculars, looking at Harry. She scanned the crowd, and found Snape starting directly at Harry, mouthing what she thought to be a curse. Hermione leaned towards Ron, whispering, "It's Snape! I think he's jinxing Harry's broom!" "JINXING THE BROOM?!" Ron whisper yelled. Elodie looked at them, and Hermione informed her on what was happening. "WHAT DO WE DO?" Elodie whisper yelled. "Leave it up to me. Elodie, come along." Hermione whispered. Her and Hermione made her way through the stands, climbing up the wooden stairs that lead up to the towers where Slytherin fans could watch from up high. "What are we doing?" Elodie whispered. "Just make sure no one comes in or out, and make sure Harry doesn't fall off." Hermione whispered back. Elodie nodded, walking down the stairs to watch Harry. "Come on Hermione." Elodie said to herself, watching Harry dangle from the flying object with just his hands.

Hermione ducked, just enough to get under Snape's feet. She grabbed her wand, pulling it out and slowly walking forward to his cape that was at his shoes. "Lacarnum Inflamari." Hermione whispered. Just like that, Snape's cloak was set into a small flame. A few seconds right after, the man next to him yelled that he was on fire, breaking his eye contact. Elodie saw that Harry's broom calmed down, allowing him to get back up. Just as he could do so, the golden snitch flew right by him. So did Slytherin's seeker.

Harry flew as fast as he could, passing by the opposing seeker, and bumping into him as hard as he can. The seeker kept his ground, and both him and Harry were on each other's sides, trying to push one another off. With one last big push, the other seeker pushed Harry out of the field.

Harry came right back around, pushing the other boy once again. The snitch went down, So both of the seekers pointed there broomsticks down and went face first towards the ground. The other seeker thought Harry was insane for continuing to dive straight down, and the ground was now right smack down in front fo Harry. The other seeker pulled his broom up, not wanting to catch it anymore, scared of being hurt. While Harry, risked it. And just as he was about to hit the ground, he used all of his strength to pull his broom up. His broom was ground level, and he was standing on it, now trusting his entire body to balance him. He slowly put his hands out in front of him, reaching for the snitch.

Harry put his foot on the tip of his broom, catching the snitch but immediately falling off. He tumbled on the ground, and stood up, holding stomach. "Oh, godric. He's gonna be sick!" Elodie said, putting her
hands over her eyes but opening her fingers. But, instead, the golden snitch coughed up out of his mouth.

"He's got the snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 for catching the snitch!" Lee Jordan announced. Madam Hooch blew her whistle, and shouting, "Gryffindor wins!"

End Of Flashback

Even when they fought the troll. Harry told them there was a huge scratch on Snape's leg, and he was limping. And just before all of this, they met a three headed dog guarding a trap door. All because they accidentally ended up on the third floor corridor because the stairs moved them.

Elodie didn't believe it. The Snape she knew has changed. He was trying to steal whatever it was that the dog, that Hagrid called Fluffy, was guarding.

It was now Christmas time, and students were all getting ready to leave for break. Elodie had packed her trunk, heading to the Great Hall to say goodbye to say goodbye to everyone. She saw Ron, Harry, George, Hermione and Fred sitting at the Gryffindor table. She put her stuff by the Hufflepuff table and ran to them. Hugging them all. "Bye, guys. I'm not going to see any of you till term starts again. I'm going to Germany to visit my Aunt Hadley in Germany with mom." Elodie said, giving each one of the kids an individual hug. "What? That's mental!" Fred said, turning red once he realized he said that out loud. Harry gave him a small smile, and the group all looked away into oblivion because it was nice awkward and quiet. George coughed, making everyone snap back and turn to him. "Well, bye, El! We'll clearly miss you." George said, nudging Fred with his arm. "Shut up." Fred whispered.

"Anyways, why aren't any of you besides Hermione packed?" Elodie asked. "Mum and dad went to go visit Charlie for holiday. Last minute." Ron said. That was basically all of their excuses since Harry was going to go to the Burrow for break.
Elodie nodded, giving them another goodbye hug, "Write to me!" She yelled to the group, and turned around.

Elodie smiled, and saw Imogen walk to the puff table. She hugged Imogen tightly. "Why is your stuff here? I thought we were staying here together." Imogen said. "Sorry, Gen. Aunt Hadley wants me and ma to go visit her in Germany." Elodie said. Imogen tilted her lips, making a small frown appear. "It's fine! Cedric's staying." Elodie said, jokingly poking Imogen's stomach. The girls laughed, and Elodie hugged her one last time, before grabbing her trunk and heading to Hogsmeade, where Hogwarts Express was waiting for go-away students.

Elodie put her foot on Platform 9¾, searching for her mom. Yvannah had grabbed her hand, running through the barrier as fast as possible. "Hi mom?" Elodie yelled questionably. "Sorry, love, we have to fo fast." Yvannah replied. They ran to the forest next to the station, apparated back to their home, and Elodie was instructed to bring her trunk.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Elodie asked. "There's a portkey waiting for us on the top of the hill. If we miss it, we won't get to Hadley's in time." Yvannah replied. They ran to the portkey, and like Yvannah was explaining, it was shrinking, meaning it would disappear at any time. "Grab it!" Yvannah said. Elodie put her free hand around the purple sock, and started to twist.

Elodie felt her body land, and a loud crack came with it. They had now arrived in Germany.