75

The Great Hall filled up, as the announcement of who would be participating in the tournament was beginning.
The tables were folded into tall bleacher-like seats, as everyone sat wherever, waiting for the news.

"Sit." Dumbledore commanded, meaning the ceremony was now starting.

"Now, the moment we've all been waiting for. The champion selection." Dumbledore announced. He sharply turned around, then with waves of his hands, the fire that hung from the walls faded, making the room grow darker than it already was, letting the light of the blue flames illuminate the room.

Dumbledore then walked to the goblet, placing his hands on it. After a moment, the fire turned a pinkish-red color, throwing out a piece of parchment. Dumbledore caught it with his bare hand, and brought it down to his eyes.

"The Durmstrang champion is, VICTOR KRUM!" Dumbledore had said, as the Durmstrang boys clapped. He stood up, walking to Dumbledore and shaking his hand.
The fire turned the same color, as Dumbledore followed his same steps, catching it in his hand.

"The champion for Beauxbatons, Ms. Fluer Delacour!"
The girls from Beauxbatons also cheered, as she also stood up to shake Dumbledore's hand.

And now, for Hogwarts very own champion, the fire lit up once more. Elodie squeezed Fred's hand as Dumbledore caught the paper. "Sorry" she mouthed, letting go of Fred's wrist, only for him to grab her hand and pull it back onto his. He smiled at her, as she anxiously looked over at Imogen and Cedric, who were on the benches below them as they also held hands.

"The Hogwarts champion is, Cedric Diggory." Dumbledore finally announced. Elodie and Imogen both froze, watching as Cedric stood up to do what both Krum and Delacour did.

The Hogwarts students whistled and clapped immensely, making Cedric laugh his way past Dumbledore, and to the other students.

"EXCELLENT! We now have our three champions! But in the end...only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions! This valance of victory! The TRIWIZARD CUP!" Dumbledore said, snapping around to uncover the trophy that shined with blue magic. Everyone became ecstatic once more, clapping and cheering. Elodie watched as Snape walked up to the goblet, suspicious of why it looked off. Dumbledore noticed, turning to the goblet and watched as the fire weirdly danced about.

It turned the same color as it did for Cedric's and the other two students, which was odd. A parchment flew out once again, as Dumbledore caught it.

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore mumbled. "Harry Potter?" Dumbledore yelled, more loudly now, looking around.
"HARRY POTTER." Dumbledore now screamed, raging. Harry sat back down, more into his seat, as Hermione forced him up.
Harry made his way to the Headmaster, as he handed Harry the piece of parchment. He then walked away from Dumbledore, towards the three contestants.

The room was now filled with gossip, watching Harry closely.
"He's a cheat! He's not even 17 yet!" Someone called out.

And like that, the ceremony was over.
Elodie walked with her group, Imogen and Cedric being attached at the hip, Cedric tried his best to tell her that the Tournament is rough, but not too deadly.
The twins were teasing everyone, saying Cedric won't last one task. Elodie knew they were joking, just easing up some nerves with their broken humor.

"Reckon Cedric might get eaten alive by a bloody dangerous animal?" George asked, nudging Fred and Cedric. "Yeah, mate, you don't even know the first task yet but we bet you 10 knuts you'll be whatever animal it is's dinner." Fred said. Throwing money into this meant that it just made the competition of the competition increase.

"Thanks, guys. Really helping the stress, here." Imogen said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. Snape then walked up to us, saying he needed Cedric and the other champions. The group broke apart, anyways, and started to go on with their own lives.

Elodie went with Luna to the library, as they both wanted to study for their Care of Magical Creatures test.
"Wait! Before you start," They heard George call out, jogging towards them. Fred trailed behind, taking his sweet walking time.
Luna turned around, looking up at him.

"Something wrong, Georgie?" Luna asked softly. "N-no nothing, I..I just, um." George spat. Fred was behind George, signaling a heart and pointing all over the place.
Elodie rolled her eyes, walking up to him and pulling him away from his twin.

"Freddie let poor Georgie admit his own feelings to Luna." Elodie whispered, only being a foot behind the two. They were close enough to still hear the conversation, though.

"George, you're concerning me." Luna spoke. He stopped talking, and nervously starred at her, before picking her up by her waist and kissing her. Elodie and Fred looked at each other in excitement, as they hugged and jumped up and down.

"I love you....Luna." George said softly. Luna blushed, then smiled and nodded.
"I love you, Georgie." Luna replied.

"YES!" Elodie accidentally laughed, making them look behind George's shoulder to look at them. "...Sorry." Elodie softly said, embarrassed.

"Oi, Luna Weasley has a ring to it." Fred jokingly said. "Oh, shut it Fred. Leave the two kids be." Elodie told him, grabbing his hand again and dragging him away.

"We'll study later, Luna. I'll leave you two love birds, and drag him with me." Elodie said, nodding her head towards a distracted Fred.

Luna nodded, Elodie walked away winking at them and her and Fred ran around the castle halls.