77

The next day, people wore these horrid badges. It had Cedric's face on it first, praising him, then it enchanted so that Harry's face would spin into a green striped setting, with the words 'Potter Stinks'.

 It had Cedric's face on it first, praising him, then it enchanted so that Harry's face would spin into a green striped setting, with the words 'Potter Stinks'

People were mumbling and yelling "Potter Stinks!" Every time the poor boy walked past them.
As he was on his way to talk to Cedric, a group of Hufflepuff's were in his way, blocking the exit from the outside hallway to the one of the gardens.

"Like the badge, Potter?" One of the taller boys asked, as the other puffs laughed at him. Elodie saw from the bench the group was all sitting at, and decided it was time for her to step in as a prefect, as she was older than all three of the other Hufflepuffs.

"Think you're being cute, guys? Come on, seriously. Harry hasn't done anything to harm you guys. I suggest you take those ugly badges off or I'll be telling Headmaster Dumbledore that you three were the start of this behavior. Because technically, you started your own interaction with Harry as he was innocently trying to cut through you." Elodie spat.

No one has ever seen Elodie go off on somebody like that before, so Harry smiled and Imogen began cheering and clapping. "WHOO! 'ATTA GIRL!" Fred yelled. The three others shut up immediately, moving out of Harry's way.

Harry walked up to Cedric as his head laid on George's lap as Imogen got her own boyfriend's feet on her lap. Elodie went back behind the bench with Luna and Fred, standing.

"Can I have a word?" Harry firmly said, looking at Cedric. He shot up from George and the laughing shortened.
"Alright." Cedric said grinning.

"Dragons." Harry said, once they were a few feet away from everyone. "That's the first task." He added.
"They've got one for each of us."

Cedric seemed confused, also a little intimidated.

"COME ON, CED!" George yelled, as if something was going to happen. "Shut up, George." Elodie said, slapping the back of his head.

"Are you serious?" Cedric asked. Harry nodded his head.
"And, um, Fleur and Krum, do they-?" Cedric began
"Yes." Harry finished.

"Come on, Ced, leave him! He's not worth it!" Fred called out, the twins kept laughing at the dumb fight jokes they were making.

"Oh, uh, about the badges, I've already told them not to wear them." Cedric said. "Don't worry about it." Harry sternly said, walking off.

Elodie watched at Harry hurriedly stormed up to Ron and Seamus.

"You're a right fowl git, you know that?" Harry yelled. "Think so?" Ron asked, getting closer to Harry.
"I know so." Harry replied, nodding.

"Anything else?" Ron asked, seemingly unbothered.
"Yeah!" Harry breathed out.

"Stay away from me." He added.

"Fine." Ron scolded, walking past him and bumping Harry's shoulder with his. Elodie felt her heart beat too fast than it should've, as she just witnessed best friends break up.

Just when it couldn't get any worse, Harry heard his annoying voice.

"Why so tense, Potter?!" Draco yelled. He was sitting in a tree as Crabbe and Goyle were just below him.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco called out. He jumped down from the tree, marching up to Harry. Then, him and his goons and two other Slytherins crowded him.

"He disagrees.. He thinks you won't last five." Draco said, smiling as his dim witted friends laughed.

"I don't give a DAMN what your father thinks, Malfoy." Harry said, walking up to Draco and shoving him back. Draco let out an annoyed groan.

"He's vile and cruel. And you're as pathetic." Harry spat, now walking away.
"Pathetic?" Draco mumbled, pulling his wand out from his robes as he was about to cast something, before someone else already did.

By the sound of Mad-Eye's voice, Draco was now a ferret. Elodie tapped everyone, pointing at the scene to look.
Elodie felt wrong to laugh, but needed to.

Moody used the imperius curse, flinging Draco up and down in the air by the flick of his wand. Mumbling some sort of insults, Mcgonagall's attention was now on the scene.

"PROFESSOR MOODY!" She screeched. "Wha- What are you doing?!"

"Teaching." He aggressively replied.

"IS THAT A- IS THAT A STUDENT?" Mcgonagall worriedly asked.

"Technically, it's a ferret." Mad-Eye replied. He walked over to Crabbe, putting Draco into his pants as he was now small enough.

Cedric was laughing along with Harry, and the group, of course. Except Luna. She just stood there slightly smiling.

Crabbe began to freak out. Goyle walked up to him, putting his hand down Crabbe's pants fo grab 'Draco', then realized what he was doing and screamed, holding his hand.

Moody turned around, winking at Harry.

Draco then crawled out of Crabbe's pant leg. Mcgonagall was furious with Moody, as she turned Draco back into the mean human he was. Draco shot up from the ground, looking around frantically.

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" Draco yelled. Elodie heard him say that, for the eight millionth time, and scoffed. Moody then began to chase Draco around the tree.

"IS THAT A THREAT?" Mad-Eye yelled under his breath.

"PROFESSOR MOODY!" Mcgonagall yelled. There was so much happening right now, Elodie broke out into laughter.

Moody was still yelling rubbish at Draco as him and his friends ran inside, most likely to the dungeons,
"THIS ISN'T OVER YET!" Moody yelled.

"ALISTER!" Mcgonagall yelled again.

"Alister! We NEVER use transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore told you that." Mcgonagall spat.

Moody looked anywhere but at Mcgonagall,

"He might've mentioned it." Moody said quietly.
"And you will do well to remember it."

As she walked away, Mad-Eye stuck out his tongue at her.
"You. Come with me." He said, now walking away himself. Harry began following behind the teacher.

"What a freakshow." Imogen said. "I liked it." The twins said in unison. Elodie scoffed, then turned it into a giggle. It apparently was super contagious because now Elodie was laughing,
the rest of the group started going, too.