70

"Apparently I can read minds." Elodie said, telling Imogen.

Imogen and her family had apparated here for the weekend to see Charleigh blow out her candles for the seventh time. After the party, Imogen, Cedric, Elodie, and the Weasley's would be going to watch the world cup, a huge quidditch match. It was Irish vs. Bulgaria.

Cedric's dad, Amos, and Arthur, the Weasley father would be supervising the kids. Luna, of course, would be going as well, but her and her father would be apparating on their own. Harry and Hermione would also be joining.

Different kinds of people were all gathered around the kitchen island as Elodie held Charleigh up by her stomach, waiting for them to finish the birthday song.

Charleigh blew out her candles, and Elodie picked up some icing from the cake and smeared it on Charleigh's nose.

"HEY!" Charleigh yelled, getting ice cream from a spoon and flicking it at Elodie. They began to laugh, Elodie taking in the moment and not wanting it to end.

"I'm gonna miss her when she leaves again."

"Hey, I won't be leaving for another week." Elodie said, rubbing Charleigh's arm. "Back to Hogwarts. I want to go." Charleigh said. Elodie sighed, handing her a slice of the cake and walking her to the couch.

"Happy birthday, little one." The twins said, George ruffling up Charleigh's hair. "Yeah, happy birthday, little one." Ron said.

Charleigh giggled, she loved the boys. Ginny came over and hugged her, and they all began to eat their cake and ice cream.

The clock stroke 3:00 am, and they needed to get going now.

"Ready?! Imogen asked, as they were about to apparate to Cedric's.
"Yeah." Elodie said.
"I'm nervous to see his mom."

"Why?" Elodie asked. Imogen's eyes widened. "Oh, um, yeah. Gotta get used to that. His mom is super nice but I feel like she doesn't like me yet." Imogen said, grabbing her purse and Elodie's hand.

"She loves you, Gen." Elodie assured.

"The Diggory House." Elodie and Imogen said, apparating to Cedric's.

They walked up to the front door, and knocked.

"Hi guys!" Cedric said, hugging them and kissing Imogen.
"Come in!" Cedric added. "Imogen looks pretty."

"I know, right?" Elodie said, smirking and watching Cedric's confused expression. "Whatever your thinking, don't. Legilimency." Imogen said, walking past him and through the door.

"Mrs. Doggory!" Elodie said, hugging Cedric's mom. "Amos!" Elodie exclaimed again, doing the same for Cedric's dad.

"Someone's excited." Cedric said. "Well, duh!" Elodie said, nudging him.

"Oh, Imogen come here darling!" Cedric's mum said, taking Imogen by the hand and kissing her cheek.

Elodie smiled at her, knowing her point was proven.

"Her perfume is burning my nose. I like her hugs."

"Suck it up, buttercup." Elodie yelled at Imogen. Imogen rolled her eyes and warmly smiled at the woman.

"Are we ready? We better go, gotta meet up with Arthur any moment." Amos said, guiding everyone out of their house.

"You kids have fun! Love you all!" The woman said, shutting the door behind them.

They walked up to a warn out boot, and Amos said this was their portkey. They were traveling by this and this only.

They got there, and Amos said Arthur was supposed to be here. They were the only ones there, making the Weasley's late.
"Guys let's climb this tree." Elodie randomly said, starring up at the big tree.