71

An hour or so has gone by, meaning the games would start in another hour. The sun was setting, and it made the nature that surrounded them glow a different tone.

"Ellliiiieeee paint our facesssss." George pouted, begging like a child.
"Georgie I said no!" Elodie said, throwing her head back.

"Careful, wouldn't want your neck to snap." Fred said, lifting her head back to its original state. Elodie groaned.

"Please." George asked again.
"What is he on about?" Fred asked.

"Oh, you know, nothing. I just REALLY want your girlfriend to paint my face." George said, sarcastically saying how it wasn't important. But to him, it was very important.

"Hey! She will not be painting your face!....She'll be painting mine." Fred said. Elodie looked up at him.

"What?" Elodie said.

'her eyes are pretty'

"Thank you, Frederick." Elodie said, pretending to blush. This made his eyes widen, he forgot she could read his mind effortlessly now.

Both boys starred at the girl, begging like the inner children they are. Elodie broke, sighing in defeat and rolling her eyes.

"Fiiiine." She said annoyed. The boys high fived, pulling up a stool.

"Me first, me first!" George said, sitting down on the stool. They heard a crack outside their tents, and in came Luna and Xenophilius Lovegood.

"LUNA!" Elodie exclaimed, running over to her. "I should warn you, Georgie wants me to paint his face. He begged me since we got here, I think you should do it." Elodie said. Luna smiled, and happily accepted.

"Freddie grab another stool." Elodie said, as she was going to start on Fred.
He pulled out another stool, and sat down. Elodie went in between his legs, just like how she did before they started dating and how she would mostly stand in front of him whenever he was sitting down.

"Hello, gorgeous." Fred called out as he bit his lip in a joking way, pulling Elodie closer in by the back of her thighs.
"Oi! These tents don't have full privacy so stop!" They heard Ron yell from...the kitchen. The place Arthur told him not to be in, but oh well.

"What would you like?" Elodie asked, grabbing a paint brush and some face paint from her makeup bag.
"I'm here for the IRISH!! Make me a human clover." Fred said, as if Elodie was supposed to guess that right away.
"Oh boy." Elodie said, dipping the paint into white.

Fred closed his eyes as he felt the cold substance of paint run across his face. He hummed because it felt soothing. Elodie was in awe. Standing in front of him, watching him relax and taking in the features she loved most before covering it all up with the white paint.

"Bye bye, Freddie's freckles." Elodie said, pretending to cry as she swiped the brush on his cheeks. Fred smiled at her.

"Fred how the hell am I supposed to draw a clover?" Elodie asked, finishing the base with white face paint.
"Figure it out!" Fred said. Elodie rolled her eyes and thought.

A few minutes later she finally figured out how to draw it.

"Done." Luna said, pulling back from George, but he pulled her right back in. George kissed her lips then let her go, leaving Luna in a shocked state.

Elodie turned around to see George's face paint, which it was just the green and white colors in a flag shape on either of his cheeks. Luna looked at Fred and saw his face submerged in white paint, and she laughed.