80

"The Yule Ball, has been a tradition of the-"
Mcgonagall was cut off by the scratching sound of Filch trying to play the record player.
"Triwizard Tournament. Since its inception, on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests, gather in the Great Hall for a night of well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the school I expect each AND every one of you to put your best foot forward, doing this literally because..the Yule Ball..is first and foremost, a dance." Mcgonagall announced.

The girls were on one side of the room on bleachers as the boys were on the other side, and the girls gasped and began chattering while the guys all sort of groaned and thought of it stupidly.

"Silence!" Mcgonagall resumed,
"The house of Godric Gryffindor has commenced the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons." Mcgonagall said.

"Try saying that five times faster." George whispered into Fred's ears.

"Babblingbumblingbandofbaboons

"Babblingbumblingbandofbaboons." Fred whispered back. Then they just continued to have their own competition to see who was faster.

Elodie facepalmed from the other side of the room.

"Now, to dance, is to let the body, breathe." Mcgonagall said, letting her body go up and exhale with a smile plastered on her face.
"Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight." Mcgonagall sweetly announced, turning to the side of the girl's.

"Something's about to burst inside Eloise Mitchum but I don't think it's a swan." Ron whispered to Seamus, laughing at the poor girl's acne.

"And inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance, Mr. Weasley." Mcgonagall said, mischievously smiling as Ron's face fell.
"Yes.." He questioned, knowing she heard him insult another student.

"Will you join me, please?" Mcgonagall asked as she held her hand out to him.
Harry smiled and shoved Ron forward.

Fred and George let out a few "aye"'s

"Now, place your right hand on my waist." Mcgonagall said.
"My- what?!" Ron asked.

"My waist." Mcgonagall repeated, pulling his hands to her waist.

George whistled as Ron then threw his hands off of her, only for the teacher to place his hands back on her waist.