89

The second task was now approaching, faster than the first. It was coming in the blink of an eye, and Imogen remembered all the things she needed to do for this task.

If Cedric didn't get her within an hour, she could drown.

Elodie was still oblivious to the task, just like the champions. Tonight they would meet with each Headmaster and be explained the rules.

Imogen and Cedric haven't been seen with the group a whole lot, so Elodie decided to get everyone together again and they all go out to Hogsmeade.

Luna was the first one to meet Elodie down by the courtyard entrance, waiting for everyone to slowly start meeting up.
"Hello, El." Luna said. "Hey, Luna!" Elodie replied.

"Where is everyone else?" Luna asked. "Beats me." Elodie said, sighing and sitting down on an old crate.

Just then, Fred and George started to walk downstairs. They were whispering and laughing at the same time. They were up to something.

"And what are you two knuckleheads up to now?" Elodie asked, smirking up at them. They turned to glance at each other, then back down at the girl.
"We're talking about a future idea, don't know when to go start telling everyone." Fred said.

George looked down at Luna from the staircase, smiling down at her and making his way to her.

"Hello my lovely Luna." George said, pecking her forehead.
"Georgie." Luna said softly, looking up at him.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late. Ced kinda fell asleep and then I still had to get ready and yeah." Imogen said. Elodie smirked at the couple, noticing Imogen couldn't stand still and Cedric's face was all blushed out.

"Piss off." Imogen mouthed. Elodie giggled and looked up at Fred biting her lip.

"What?" Fred asked, a grin forming on his face.

"Nothing, I'm good. Let's go." Elodie said, grabbing his hand.
"I haven't been to Hogsmeade in ages." Cedric said.
"Yeah, you're too busy with your tournaments." George said.

The group all laughed and joked all the way there. They stopped at a jewelry store first, because they had some Christmas money left over and the twins had an idea.

"We should all get these matching jewels. It says you customize a person's color and that color is supposed to appear when one calls for you." Fred and George explained, taking turns after each sentence.

"Oh wow, that'd be really cool." Elodie said.

"Yeah! More than cool." Imogen said.

"Let's get it." Cedric chimed in.
"Brilliant!" The twins said.

"And for you, miss? What color do you want to appear as?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Oh, um, maybe gold?" Elodie said. Fred smirked at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Perfect." The lady said.

Once they were done, the lady said there would be at least an hour of a wait. They were hungry, so they all decided to go have some lunch at the Three Broomsticks.

"So, what colors did we all choose?" Cedric asked. They weren't aware of each other's colors, except Fred knew Elodie's.

"Purple." Imogen said,
"Red." Fred said,
"Yellow." Cedric said,
"Orange." George said,
"Blue." Luna said,
"Gold." Elodie said.

"Wow." Luna exclaimed.

"This is gonna be such a fun thing to mess around with." Cedric said.

"Mess with? Are you joking?" Imogen asked.