91

Cedric was announced the first place winner that evening, and Harry was second. Cedric finished first, but Harry was awarded for his ambition and friendliness.

"You actually saved me?!" Imogen asked, more to herself, but towards Cedric. He looked down at her from the side and smiled.

"What else was I supposed to do? Let my own girlfriend drown? Pft. I don't think so." Cedric replied, wrapping his arm around her.

George and Luna looked at them, then at each other, and smiled.
"I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Filch didn't let me attend. Said he didn't recognize me as a student." Luna said to George.
He pecked her head for her reassurance.

"It's okay, darling. Filch is a bloody character, that's all." George said, putting her smaller hand into his fit one.

Fred and Elodie just got off of their boat with Ron, walking up to the other two waiting couples. Harry then got off of his, too.

Ron and the twins kept teasing him about 'fiber' and what not. Elodie couldn't hear much, her and Luna were in their own conversation.

"I hope the last task isn't as brutal. Or so I've heard from George." Luna said.
"Oh yeah, you're lucky you had problems with Filch this time. Harry almost died." Elodie said. Luna giggled.

"What?" Elodie asked.
"The way you just dropped that in there. Funny, really." Luna replied.

Elodie joined in on her giggling as they walked ahead.

"See you at Hagrid's, Harry!" Elodie heard Ron yell.

Once they were all walking close enough for them to all hear her, Elodie suggested a plan.

"I'm hungry. Is anyone up for Three Broomsticks?"

"Yeah, I'd love to." Hermione agreed.
"Me too, I'm starving best friend." Imogen said, leaning against Elodie.
"Gladly." The twins said.
"I have to meet Harry at Hagrid's." Ron said.
"I'll go." Luna said,
"And I guess I have to now." Cedric said.

"Great." Elodie said, smiling and looking around at them.

As they walked to the table that the waitress was setting for them, Elodie felt Fred put something on her head. She looked up at him and touched her head, realizing he put one of her old flower crowns on her head.

"Thought you'd might want it." Fred whispered in her ear.

As Elodie sat down, she smiled to herself at the moment that just occurred.

"I think after the last task, I'll be the greatest wizard Hogwarts has ever seen

"I think after the last task, I'll be the greatest wizard Hogwarts has ever seen." Cedric said, smiling to himself.

"As if. Harry's still here." Imogen said, slapping his shoulder jokingly.

"You're going to wish you never did that." Cedric said, turning to her.

"Oh yeah?" Imogen said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah." Cedric mocked.

"Can you gits stop flirting and order your food." George said, throwing his straw paper at the middle of them.

"Sure, Weasley." Imogen tested. She grabbed her straw from her pumpkin juice and put it into her mouth. She put her lips up to her straw and blew it at Fred, by accident.

"MERLIN! Yuck! Imogen I swear to-" Fred was too angry to finish his sentence. Imogen's eyes were wide open while Luna, Cedric, and Elodie couldn't contain their laughter.

"Ha! Wrong twin!" George teased, leaning his body back into his chair and crossed his arms.

Fred chewed his paper up, and spit it out through his straw right at George.

"What the bloody hell! Fred! Oh I'll start a war before Harry and You-Know-Who does." George tested.

"Okay, okay. As fun as this is to watch, we're at a public place." Elodie said, getting in between them.

"Who does she think she is? Mum?!" George mocked, and Fred laughed.

"You two are such menaces!" Hermione scoffed.

The waitress had to walk over to their table to make them embarrassed enough to calm down. Elodie sat there out of breath, wishing she never brought these children.

"I think Elodie's had enough of your nonsense." Hermione said to the twins.

Elodie let out a breathy laugh, and began eating.