32

Elodie had closed the book, looking to Luna.
"There's no possible way this is legal." Elodie said. Luna tilted her head up, a thinking face plastered on.

"If I were an Animagus, I'd turn into a Moon Frog. Excellent creatures, I think." Luma said, bringing her head tilt down. Elodie, also, began to think. During third or fourth year, her and Luna would follow the procedures as given. As much as Elodie hated sneaking behind everyone's backs, she wouldn't tell a soul. She would keep it between Luna and herself, until it was successful.

"I don't think we get to choose our animal, Luna." Elodie said, laughing. The girls walked back towards the castle, just in time for dinner.

"Where were you? Come on there's chicken." Imogen said, running up to Elodie at the entrance. She grabbed Elodie's hand and sat her down at the table.

Of course, the hufflepuff table was filled with laughter and jokes. Elodie was laughing, hard. She found everything in that moment hilarious, and at first, Imogen thought the house elves slipped Firewhiskey into her drink at first. Elodie had so much joy, laughing with her friends, being around them, and all around just being at the place she loved best. Hogwarts.

Elodie and the twins had just met up. It was the last week of school before break. Elodie, of course, went to go cheer her boys on for the last game of the semester. It was Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Everyone knew that if they lost, Oliver wouldn't process it quick. If anything, he probably wouldn't at all.

Elodie, Imogen, Luna and Cedric were sitting down, cheering on Gryffindor. Elodie had asked Fred for his tie so she could wear some sort of Gryffindor colors. She was repoing the tie he gave her, Imogen drew on red and orange on her cheeks, Luna had a red and yellow striped shirt on with red flowers in her hair, and Cedric just wore his normal clothes.

The teams had been let out onto the field, and Lee Jordan began to announce.

"First up on the field, we have Gryffindor!" Lee said, through the microphone. The crowd went wild.
"Up next, the opposing team is Slytherin!" He added. The slytherins were now standing across from the gryffindors, and Madam Hooch ran to the middle of them.

"I want a nice clean game." She said, releasing the quaffle.

"The quaffle has been released! The game has begun!" Lee said, once again.

Everyone zoomed away on their brooms, now in game mode. Fred and George were circling around, waiting for a bludger to come by so they can hit it.

"Do you think Gryffindor's gonna win?" Elodie asked, turning to Imogen but keeping her eyes on the game.

"Close call, but not sure. Pucey seems to be going pretty hard." Imogen said. Elodie cringed her teeth together. If the twins miss or lose focus, the bludger could seriously injure them. And I'm pretty sure Molly wanted her boys coming home as two wholes, not making four of them.

A substitute seeker was called in, and she caught the snitch, making the game end.

"Gryffindor's seeker has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Lee announced, and the crowd went wild. 

Elodie ran down to the field, and just as George and Fred landed from their brooms, Elodie tackled them. Like, seriously tackled them.

"YOU DID IT!!" Elodie yelled. The twins hugged her back, pushing her off to get up. She stood up and helped them up with both of her hands. "Thanks, El." They said.

The group walked back to the castle, cheering for the twins and their team. "Ready to go tomorrow, El?" George asked, turning his head around Fred to look at Elodie. "Sure am." She replied.

They reached the portrait, separating from the twins to walk all the way back down to the third floor where the barrels were. Hopefully, the stairs don't move on them.

The Hufflepuff common room was quiet once the three kids got in. They decided to just head to bed, since everyone else clearly was and the train was leaving tomorrow morning.

They parted ways, except for Elodie and Imogen. They did what they had to do, and found themselves drifting away to a slumber.

Molly was waiting at the train station for not only three, but four kids today. Ginny was holding hands with Molly, as you would normally spot her doing in public. Ron was just standing there, looking at everyone minding his own business.

"Oh my babies! How was school? Tell me all about it on the drive home." Molly said, rushing the children through the barriers and to Kings Cross.

The ride home, Elodie fell asleep on Fred's shoulder. She had no other room, so she asked Fred for his permission. He gladly accepted, and when he himself got tired, rested his head on hers. It was a beautiful sight.

"Frederick, Elodie, wake up. We are here darlings." Molly said, not wanting to wake them, but needing to. Elodie shot her head up, forgetting she fell asleep on top of his shoulder. Her nose turned red and she hopped out of the car as fast as she could. Arthur and Percy would stay outside and gather everyone's things.

"Ellie, dear, hope you don't mind living in Charlie's old room. It might get a little lonely all the way up there, but if so just have Ginny move you in with her." Molly said, walking Elodie to the kitchen table.

The entire room to herself. She might enjoy this.

Everyone was sat at the table, eating dinner. Errol came in, crashing through a glass vase. "Oh that menace bird." Molly said. "Ronald, fetch the letters." Molly added.

"One for you, Elodie. It's from your mum." Ron said, handing the letter to Elodie. She took it, and opened it slowly.

"Dear Flower,

Charleigh. Your sister's name is Charleigh Jian. Morgan, the mom, has oddly enough been writing to me complaining about your dad. Like, hello? Obviously I know, that's why I divorced him!

Anyways, her name is Charleigh. Once I found out, I immediately wrote to you. Also, her mom gave us permission to make visits with her whenever. That's exciting, right?

I love you, no kissing Fred, and enjoy the Weasley's x.

Happy Holidays,
Mom x"

Elodie was laughing throughout the entire letter. From her mocking her parents' divorce, all the way through the Fred's kiss. It made her blush, she wouldn't lie. The thought came to her head,
too.

"Are you alright, El?" Fred said, noticing her laughter. Elodie turned to him, and nodded. "All good, Freddie." She flashed her shining smile at him, and he turned red.