17

"You're all ready!" Imogen squealed. She clapped her hands together, smiling at Elodie.

"Ready for what?" Elodie said, smiling back. Imogen didn't say anything, but instead grabbed Elodie's hand and lead her to the exit of the Hufflepuff common room. They excited, and right as they opened the door, none other than Fred Weasley, standing there waiting. Elodie paused as she fell out of the barrels. Looking at him. She gulped with wide eyes, and Imogen started pulling her.

"Oh come on, he won't bite." Imogen joked. Elodie looked at him, she thought he was cute. Which he was, for an eleven year old trying to take his crush out on their first little date. He made eye contact with her once he saw them approach him, George by his side. For a moment he thought he forgot how to breathe. His entire face turned red, including his ears. Almost matching his fiery hair. What he saw before him was a beautiful girl, who had long, wavy golden brown hair, the lightest brown eyes, the brightest and straightest smile he's ever seen. To go with her smile, a dimple. Just one. Simply placed on the left side of her cheek. She wore the prettiest white dress, in his opinion. He's never really seen to many dresses like that before. He himself wore a black sweater, made by Molly, with some cargo grey pants. Fred and George got most hand-me-downs, but every once in a while Arthur would take each boy out to pick an item of clothing out for themselves.

"Hi." Elodie said, smiling. "Hi." Fred said, returning the energy. They both looked behind them, to find Imogen and George had disappeared. The two children were left alone. "I uh, wanted to show you something." Fred said. "Okay." Elodie replied. He grabbed her hand and started running, leading her through the castle. Students pushed themselves back when they ran through corridor after corridor. "Freddie, where are we going?" Elodie yelled, trying to be loud enough for him to hear with students talking and the sounds of air filling their ears as they ran. "You'll see." He yelled back. They ran passed Hagrid's, and she knew what was happening. "Wait, Clara might-" Elodie begun, but was cut off by Clara nodding at Fred. She never nods at strangers.

He guided her to coincidentally the tree she would normally sit at, but this time with a red blanket and a basket. They unattached hands, and Elodie froze. She stood there, starring at the picnic.

"Happy Valentines day, El." Fred said. Her nose had turned red, as it normally did when he was around. She smiled widely. "How on wizards earth did you accomplish this? Clara doesn't let anybody in the forest, let alone centaurs and this is my tree
and-" Fred cut her off by just smiling. He smiled up at her since she was still standing. "I asked Hagrid to show me how to get in. Took a week, but it's worth it." He replied, taking a bite of his sandwich.

She had finally sat down, and began to eat. When she opened the basket, she smiled. He had the house elves make sliced potatoes and chicken wings. "Thank you, Freddie." She said.

They laughed and talked about the forest, the pranks Fred and George have yet to pull, thinking about starting one of them Monday. Elodie talked about her classes, as well as quidditch. He was more than excited to try out next year. He loved quidditch a ton.

"I hope Georgie and I make the team. Quidditch was almost our first word!" Fred said. Elodie was laughing at him. "And what happens if you don't?" Elodie asked through laughs.

"I will hex everybody on Gryffindor team. Even the captain. But, I heard they're getting a new captain next year, anyways. Only cause ours now is already a seventh year." He replied. Elodie started laughing when she heard him say he'll hex everyone.

It got dark very fast, so they decided to pack up before the more angrier creatures came out. "I had a lot of fun Freddie, thanks." Elodie said. He turned red at the nickname, again. "Y-your welcome." He said.

They reached the barrels and Elodie turned around on her heel, facing him. "Well, bed time I guess." Elodie said. Fred had an idea. "Wait! We have maybe twenty more minutes before Filch roams around. We should put pink dust in Filch's office." Fred said. Elodie's face lit up, she never thought she'd pull a prank with the famous Fred Weasley. They ran to get George first, of course, and ran to his office. Elodie kept watch outside while the twins went in.

Twenty minutes later, they finally came out. Elodie turned to them and wondered what took them so long.

"We found this." They said in unison. They held up a brown folded parchment, labeled 'Marauders Map'.

"Cool, what's it do?" Elodie said. The twins shrugged, and opened it up. "An empty map? What would you do with an empty map?" Elodie added. At the bottom of the parchment, a tiny little sentence appeared. Fred read aloud, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

The map began to open up with tons of Hogwarts hallways, and rooms, and every single detail. Even in Hogsmeade. "Wicked" The twins said, once again, in unison. "Woah! Look!" Elodie said. She pointed to moving footprints on the map, and above them appeared a flag. It said 'Albus Dumbledore'.

"Dumbledore, pacing in his study!" The twins 'surprisingly' said at the same time. They heard footsteps, and saw on the map that Professor Snape was approaching them. 'Severus Snape' labeled the moving prints. Again, at the bottom, the sentence appeared like it knew they needed it.

The three of them looked at the sentence and all said, "Mischief Managed." Then the map went blank.

"Students should not be out of bed." Snape said. "Five points from Gryffindor." Snape said. The three of them, trio if you will, all looked at each other. "What! What about Hufflepuff?" George asked. "I presume you two dragged Ms. Jian into this. Therefore I will not be removing any points from Hufflepuff house." Snape replied, pointing at the twins by the word 'two'.

Elodie was back in front of the barrels, without the twins this time because Filch had to escort them by their collars back to the Gryffindor tower. She tapped the barrels in Helga Hufflepuff, and entered. Imogen was waiting on the other side, and jumped up from the crook of Cedric's neck and ran up to Elodie.

"How was it? Did you kiss again? What happened?" Imogen asked. Elodie slowed her down.

"No! We did not kiss you buffoon!" Elodie said, slapping Imogen's shoulder. "We did, have sooo much fun though!" Elodie said, smiling.

"Ouuuu" Cedric added in, getting up from the couch by the fire to tease Elodie. "Shush Ced. Take your girlfriend back." Elodie said, playfully pushing Imogen to his chest. The two kids blushed, and separated. Elodie yawned, followed by her telling them she was going up to bed.

"Be right there, El." Imogen yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Elodie taken everything off, and put an orange hoodie on with a pair of white muggle sweatpants. They were extremely comfy, though.

She smiled to herself, reminiscing the events from today. She thought Charlie and Percy made him put everything up, because she knew Fred didn't think of this all on his own. Maybe even a few letters from Molly.

Shoot. Mom's letter. Elodie would write to Yvannah tomorrow when she woke up, telling her everything.

The thoughts became more and more blurry in her mind, as she drifted away to a deep sleep.