82

The only sounds in the air were heavy breathing. Elodie giggled a bit, thinking that their silence and breaths were funny.

"I should go." Elodie softly whispered. Fred nodded against her forehead,
"Okay." He replied. Elodie bit her lip as they both slowly opened their eyes to look at each other.

"I'll see you at dinner?" Fred whispered back. "Mhm." Elodie hummed, smiling up at him.

Elodie walked back to her dorm after her and Fred's session, and saw Elodie and Luna's dresses hanging up. Luna was going to get ready in their dorm with them, while Imogen still hasn't found the perfect dress yet. Hermione hasn't either, so they were going together tonight.

Luna's dress spoke Luna, it was super ruffly and sparkly.

As for Elodie, obviously it was super light

As for Elodie, obviously it was super light. It was almost a wedding dress, maybe even could be one, but Elodie fell in love with the style and the only other color was a deep blue, which didn't fit Elodie. White suited her, so obviously, she got it.

Elodie sighed to herself as she thought of how much fun the Yule Ball would be

Elodie sighed to herself as she thought of how much fun the Yule Ball would be. The dancing, the laughing, the snacks, and especially the music.

Elodie was walking to the barrels when she stopped in her tracks, seeing Ron walk over to Fluer Delacour.

"Oh, hey, Ron!" Elodie said. Ron had a smirk on his face, and nodded.
"Watch this." Ron whispered. "Oh no." Elodie said to herself, sighing and watching Ron approach the french girl.

Ron froze, just starring at her. Elodie's eyes widened. "Yez?" Fleur turned around, looking at Ron with a tiny, confused smile.

"WILL YOU GOOOOO TO THE BALL." Ron yelled, then froze again.
"WITH I?" Ron finished. Fluer jumped a bit, shaking her head no profusely. Ron..well...he fainted.

"Oh my godric." Elodie sighed, running over to him disappointed, and calling for Ginny while her and her group of friends were wondering the halls, at the perfect timing, too.

"GIN!" Elodie yelled, Ginny snapped her head over to Elodie, then seeing Ron laying on the floor unconscious.

Ginny rolled her eyes, then sharply inhaled to prepare herself.