69

As Elodie returned back to Hogwarts, a lot has happened.

Sirius Black, mass murderer, Azkaban escapee, and apparently Harry Potter's godfather, has been accused for his crimes.

Scabbers, Ron's rat, is a man named Peter Pettigrew. Remember how Elodie and Luna turned into Animagi? Yeah, Peter has been in his rat form for 12 years. Sirius Black escaped by becoming a wolf, as well as their new DADA Professor, R.J Lupin, was also a marauder, and was an Animagi as well. Him and Sirius both turned into wolves, more specifically Lupin was a werewolf.

Hermione punched Draco, used a time turner mostly every day, and dragged Harry into her massive plan.

Lucius Malfoy heard about Elodie's hyppogriff attack, and heard it could've been Draco, so he requested the creature was beheaded. Elodie didn't believe in such cruelty, so came back to trying to hide such a big animal.
It was horrible when Elodie found out Buckbeak. She cried for three nights straight. Wishing that the Ministry would change their minds and leave no damage.

Girls keep flirting with Fred because they still think him and Elodie are separated. They wanted to keep their relationship between their friends and everyone focuses on their own studies.

Elodie's prefect job got easier as the school year came to an end, especially on Luna and Imogen's birthdays. She couldn't really attend the get together they were both having and it killed her. They only turned 16 once, and Elodie missed it because she had to bring a group of second years to detention and run Snape's errands.

Ron's birthday was easier, as Elodie had a day off and the Slytherin prefects were in duty. On the first day of March at 12:00 am, Elodie ran to Ron's dorm as her hedgehog self and turned back, scaring Harry and Ron himself and jumping on Ron, screaming happy birthday.

On the twin's birthday, Elodie took them out to Hogsmeade so they could explode things freely without getting a detention for it. She took Molly's place that day, wishing she put George on a leash and Fred on the other, as they kept running, pointing and jumping at things that caught their eyes.

May and June was full of exams, and Elodie's first year of O.W.Ls. She studied when she wasn't doing prefect responsibilities, which was almost every day, so she had no time for funny business when May started.

June was the month of the owls, and she felt more anxious as the date got closer.

It was super quiet, as the only sound was writing of quills. When the bell rang on the overhead, all students sighed with relief and all stood up to walk their papers to the professor that assigned the test.

Elodie made her way down to the common room, wanting to go check her results.
She entered the barrels, and expected what was right in front of her; a wave of students crowding the small parchment hanging on the wall.

Her patience benefited her, as she finally was able to check her results and start packing for the summer.
She ran her finger along the names, finding her last name and moving it horizontal to check the letters.

Jian, Elodie:
•Defense Against the Dark Arts (Remus J. Lupin) - O
•Potions (Severus Snape) - E
•Transfiguration (Minerva Mcgonagall) - O
•Charms ( Filius Flitwick) - O
•History of Muggle Studies (Charity Burbage) - O
•Herbology (Pomona Sprout) - E
•Care of Magical Creatures (Rubeus Hagrid) - O
•Astronomy (Aurora Sinistra) - O
•History of Magic (A. CuthbertBinns) - O

Elodie noticed that all of her classes passed. She wished all of them were O's, but E was the grade right below so she didn't mind. Elodie grew excited as she was able to be a prefect next year, too. She went to go to Lupin's class to wish him a goodbye, when she saw Harry upstairs in his office. She walked up the stairs, and heard Professor Lupin say he's resigning.