twenty-seven

Y/N couldn't do anything as Obadiah's men came and got her. They brought her to section 16, tying her up with chains. Slowly, definitely not as fast as she would have liked, Y/N began to be able to move and feel again.

"Finally," Obadiah begun as he walked up to his suit, "I have the last piece."

Y/N's eyes widen when she realized what he was holding. "No!" She shouted, thrashing around. "What did you do?"

"What I had to," Obadiah stated as he inserted the reactor. He moved to a computer, clearly loading software into the suit. "I'm still debating on what to do with you."

"What's the debate?"

"You're a very stubborn women. I like them that way. But at the same time, you know too much."

The two both heard and small explosion by the door, causing their heads to snapped towards it. Y/N felt relief. She knew it was SHIELD. Obadiah hurried into his suit and shut off the lights. He quickly headed into the chains behind Y/N, grabbing her and putting an armored hand over her mouth. She heard footsteps coming closer.

"Looks like you were right," Coulson's voice rang in her eyes. "He was building a suit."

"I thought it'd be bigger," she heard Pepper say.

Y/N realized that they were looking at Tony's suit from the cave. They were going to be tricked. She heard more footsteps move around the room. The chains around them were still jingling a bit, causing Pepper to walk towards them. Pepper squinted, noticing Y/N all tied up, her eyes quickly widen.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed. "Y/N!"

Coulson and the other agents quickly snapped their heads towards Pepper's voice. Before anything could be done, the suit behind Y/N began to glow. The suit ripped Y/N out of the chains and threw her across the room before charging at Pepper. She screamed running towards the door as the agents began shooting at the suit.

Y/N being thrown caused her to hit her head against a chain. Blood began trickling down her forehead. But she couldn't let it stop her. Y/N worked her way out of the chains. Obadiah and his men had been stupid about one thing, they left Y/N's weapons on her. She stood up and hobbled towards the other agents.

"Agent Rogers," one of them said. "Are you okay?"

"It's Y/N Barnes, Agent," she responded. "I'm still on a mission."

"Are you okay?" Coulson came up to her. "You're bleeding."

"I'll be fine. I just need to stop Obadiah."

"The guns don't work on the suit."

"You just need the right aim. Get everyone out of here and off the property. I have a feeling Tony's on his way. We can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Go."

The agents, including Coulson, nodded and went to go do as they were told. Y/N hurried out to find Pepper outside of the building, talking to Tony.

"Obadiah, he's gone insane!" Pepper shouted.

"I know," Tony said. "Listen, you'd better get out of there."

"Pepper!" Y/N shouted, running up to her.

"Y/N!" Pepper exclaimed. "Are you okay? Oh gosh, you're bleeding."

"I'm fine. Is that Tony?"

"Yes."

Y/N held out her hand. "Hand the earpiece over and get out of here. Tony and I can handle this." Pepper quickly handed the earpiece over before running off. Y/N stuffed in her ear. "Tony! Tony, can you hear me?"