hundred forty

Before the small Stark family knew it, it was October of 2023. And their house had become a wonderful home for them.

Morgan was four and almost the spitting image of her father. She was smart like him too. She loved working with her father in his workshop or playing outside in the tent Tony bought for her.

Y/N had got into gardening, especially because they were kind of far away from any grocery store. Tony was a willing helping hand and was slowly becoming a small farm boy. It bought a few small goats, an alpaca, a couple of chickens, two cats, and was planning on getting a dog for Morgan for Christmas.

Steve and Natasha only visited when Tony was gone or Y/N and Morgan went to them. Tony was still struggling to forgive after everything, and Y/N wasn't willing to push Tony more than he had willingly done himself.

Y/N was currently in the kitchen, making lunch, while Tony was "being helpful".

"Are these our gojis?" Tony wondered, looking at the bowl of berries.

"They are not," Y/N answered as she cut tomatoes.

"What's wrong with ours?"

"Your alpaca ate them all."

"Oh."

"All of them."

Tony laughed, moving to the other side of Y/N. "What a glowing endorsement. First of all Gerald is our alpaca."

Y/N scoffed out a small chuckle. "He's not my alpaca if he's eating my goji's."

"Okay." He grabbed a handful of berries. "They're gonna be nice in the salad right there, right?"

"No." Y/N quickly reach over to stop Tony. "Don't, don't, don't!" Tony looked at her with big doe eyes. "Could you put it down?" She gently pushed his arm away. "And get out of my kitchen."

"Okay." He turned towards the stove and crashed into some pots. "Whoops." Trying to bite back a smile, Y/N looked up at the ceiling. "We're good here, right?"

"Yeah, we're great." She got back to chopping. "Tell Madam Secretary that lunch is in five."

"I will collect our alpha female, posthaste," Tony replied, before exiting the house.

Y/N couldn't help but grin as she focused back on the food. She was so lucky. So very lucky.

~~~

Tony walked down the porch steps, clapping out a beat.

"Chow time!" He called out to his daughter, heading towards her little play area. "Maguna?" He sat on a small chair outside of her tent. "Morgan H. Stark. Want some lunch?"

Morgan appeared from the fort with a suit helmet on and a fake suit glove. She had her gloved hand pointed at her father.

"Define lunch or be disintegrated," she demanded in her young voice.

"Okay," he ran his fingers down the helmet to the edge. "You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for mom." He kissed the side of the helmet before removing the helmet from Morgan's head and brushing the hair from her face.

"Okay."

"There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? Wand a handful of crickets?"

"No," she laughed.

"That's what you want." Tony held up the helmet. "How did you find this?"

"Garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"