hundred twenty-eight

As the alien started guiding the piece of pavement towards the giant circular ship, the cloak that was around Strange tore itself free and flew the piece of pavement away.

"No!" The alien yelled, following after it.

Iron Man and Spider-Man were both fighting off the large alien in the nearby park Tony had crashed into, when the pavement piece flew passed. All Tony could see was the cloak and the alien following, so he knew it was Strange and that he was in trouble.

"Kid, that's wizard," Tony told Peter, blocking an attack. "Get on it."

"On it!" Peter replied, quickly swinging in that direction.

Spider-Man chased after the skinny alien, who was floating speedily and upright on a small platform of burbling debris. Swinging in between the pavement and the alien, Peter tried to tie up the alien. The alien attacked back, throwing a billboard at Spider-Man.

"Not cool!" Peter responded.

The alien bent all the utility poles in the path of the feeing clock, finally snagging the garment and ripping it loose of the pavement. Spider-Man re-arrived on the scene, finally noticing something.

"Uh, Mr. Stark? We have a problem," Peter's nervous voice rang over the comms.

"What is is kid?" Tony replied, still fighting off the larger alien. "I'm kinda in the middle-"

"Both the wizard and Miss Rogers are unconscious on the floating piece of road."

"What?! I'll be right there!"

Peter swung down to the pavement and stood on it, careful to not step on Strange or Y/N. Bending down, he went to break Y/N free when a cone of blue light began to pull the group upwards. Spider-Man jumped off, grabbing onto the nearest light post while using his webbing to try and keep the piece of pavement in place. The alien quickly uprooted the light post, sending Dr. Strange, the cloak, Y/N, and Peter on their way to the circular ship.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark?" Peter called again. "I'm being beamed up!"

"Hang on, kid!" Tony responded.

Before Tony could fly over there, the giant alien he was fighting pinned Tony to the ground by his hammer that doubled as a claw. As the giant jumped towards Iron Man, blades ready to end the fight, he was sent through a portal instead. The alien turned and leaped to return back through the portal, but Wong rapidly closed it and only the giant's severed hand made its way back to the park. Bruce kicked the hand way with a noise of disgust. Iron Man then shook himself free of the weapon.

"Wong, you're invited to my future wedding!" Tony exclaimed before beginning to fly towards the large ship. "Give me a little juice, FRIDAY."

Iron Man's foot thrusters suddenly morphed together into a single larger thruster, increasing his speed considerably. Peter, not being able to keep hold of the pavement piece, was hanging onto the ship as it flew up into space. The alien and the piece of pavement with Strange and Y/N on it, had disappeared into the ship. Tony knew that Peter wasn't going to be able to hold on or breathe for much longer.

"Unlock 17-A," Tony ordered FRIDAY. "Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard!" Peter responded. Gasping from lack of oxygen, Peter ripped off his mask. "I can't breathe!"

"You're too high up. You're running out of air."

"Yeah! That makes sense."

Quickly, Peter passed out, free-falling, but not before the pod Tony had set out reached him. It attached itself to him, becoming a new suit. Now being able to breathe, Spider-Man landed on the bottom part of the ship.