ninety-four

"Skye!" Y/n shouted when she got down there. "Phil!"

"Y/n?" Phil responded, his voice not too far off. Y/N jogged up to him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Helping."

"You-"

"Can't get mad at me now. It's too late."

Coulson huffed, shaking his head. "Fine. Keep a look out."

"Of course."

Y/n and Coulson started moving forward. Y/n keeping her gun up. The two reached an intersection. They knowingly nodded to each other before going separate ways, Y/n going right and Coulson going left. They were both calling Skye's name.

"Skye!" Y/n yelled.

"Y/N?" It was Tripp. He appeared out of another hall. "What the hell were you thinking? Coming down here?"

"I could obviously ask you the same thing."

"I came down to save you, Skye, and Coulson."

"Just you?" Y/N smiled. "Ever the hero."

"I've also set explosives to blow the city."

"Good. Let's keep going."

The two began running down the corridor. They noticed a room with the doors slowly beginning to close. They quickly entered the room. The Obelisk was in the center with Skye and Raina standing around it.

"No!" Skye shouted as the doors closed. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to get you," Tripp replied.

"Can't afford to lose one of our own again," Y/N commented.

The three of them looked around the room. Eventually, all eyes were on the Obelisk as it began to open. Inside the Obelisk were blue crystals that were growing.

"How do we stop it?" Tripp asked.

Skye shook her head. "I don't think we can." The crystals continued to grow.

"What's supposed to happen?" Y/N asked.

"Something beautiful," Raina replied, clearly the only one not afraid of what was about to happen.

Suddenly a mist shot out from the crystals, hitting all of the women in the chest as Tripp tried to shield himself from it. They all are unsteadied by it. Trying to regain their composure, Skye and Raina step closer to the crystals. Y/N felt it first, on her finger tips. Looking down, she noticed something black beginning to form around her. Looking around, it was happening to Skye and Raina too.

"Oh, God," Skye gasped.

Tripp looked over at each women with big worried eyes then looked down at his own arms, nothing happening.

"Oh-oh, God," Skye repeated. She was gasping. "Tr-Tripp!"

Skye reached out as the blackness enveloped her whole. Tripp spun around to Y/N.

"JAR-JARVIS," she gasped as the blackness spread up her. "Call Tony."

Then she was covered.

~~~

"Maybe were should take a break Tony," Bruce suggested. "We've been at it for days."

"If you want to take a break you can," Tony replied, working on a few screens at his desk.

Bruce sighed. "How long is Y/N going to be gone this time?"

"Don't know. I just have to find this stupid scepter."