Celebrity Fboy Island (1)

Longtime no see, yea?
Watch fboy island on hbomax pls you will GAG

For context FBOY ISLAND is like a dating comp show where some niggas are there to find love and some are there for the money and the girls have to pick who they want and if they pick somebody that's a fboy the fboy wins ALL THE money and if they pick the person that's there for love they win love and split the money.

-
Nadia paced back and forth nervously in the lavish island villa waiting for the producers signal to walk out.

She was a contestant on season 2 of Fboy island, however this season was a little bit different. All the boys were celebrities. From what she was told there was a wide range from Tik Tokers to professional sports players, which made her all the more nervous.

She stopped herself in front of a mirror, fixing her hair, and making sure she didn't have anything in between her teeth. "Alright bitch knock it off." she mumbled to herself followed by a deep sigh, trying to shake out the feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

"Alright Nadia your out in 3, 2, .." He held up his hand, waving her towards the door.

"Guys, meet Nadia," Nikki Glaser introduced her as she walked out the backdoors and strutted across the pool deck. "Nadia is a 21 year old Youtube sensation and social media influencer from Houston Tx. She loves playing softball, vlogging, and hanging out with her friends!"

Nadia made her way next to the other two contestants and sat down. Finally having the chance to examine all of the boys. There were of course some people there she'd never heard of before, but there were also well known names.

"So Nadia, does anyone catch your eye right now?" Nikki wiggled her eyebrows. Choosing to remain mysterious Nadia responded with, "There's plenty of men that have caught my eye so far." She smiled, as the boys started hooting and hollering.

"Glad to hear that, because you will have a chance to pick two to go on a date with." Nikki handed her two green wristbands. "Place these on the two boys you'd love to take on separate romantic dates tonight on the beach."

Nadia's eye grazed over the sea of men before landing on two tall lightskin boys.

Hey she had a type 🤷🏾‍♀️

She walked over to both placing a wristband on their arms. They both looked at each other laughing along with everyone else, confusing Nadia.

"Why is everybody laughing?" She blushed feeling awkward. Did she make the wrong choice already? Were they known for being fuckboys or something?

"Nadia, you just picked brothers, but that's okay! One is here for love, and one is here for the money. We'll just have the battle for your love and may the best brother win!"

-

Which brothers do y'all want it to be ?