Seeing Green

Melo

I shook my head, throwing my phone across the room after seeing the shaderoom post my ex girlfriend with her new nigga.

TheShadeRoom uh oh! It looks like #Diamond might officially be done with her ex, Hornets star, #LaMeloBall and moved on to a new boo

TheShadeRoom uh oh! It looks like #Diamond might officially be done with her ex, Hornets star, #LaMeloBall and moved on to a new boo. Do y'all ship her with Rockets star #JalenGreen 👀 #BaeWatch

DipbabyDip she sure do like her some NBA players

RandomHo chase a bag I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️

Diamondfanpage I support whoever makes her happy!

"FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I knew I messed up but damn I didn't think I messed up that bad.

Flashback

"So you did fuck her." She spoke barely above a whisper. Holding her phone up showing a video of me and Ana having sex. I was so drunk that night I forgot she asked me could she record.

"Diamond, we were on a break, I thought being on a break meant I could do me."

"We we're on a break so we could figure out what we were doing. So we could figure out what we needed to work on within ourselves to work together. We weren't on a break so you could fuck the to same bitch that put us in this predicament in the first place." She cried, turning away from me and crouching down. Her hands fell to the floor and her hair draped over her face as she continued to sob.

My heart shatter seeing how bad I hurt her this time. Yeah, I fucked up before but Diamond usually took it like a G. She would yell, fight me, or even try to kill me. I wasn't use to seeing her hurt by my actions. "Baby, I- I never meant to hurt you. I promise I didn't. She doesn't mean anything to me I swear."

I tried to pick her up but she fell from my grip.
"Don't touch me." She shook her head. "I'm tired LaMelo." She breathed out between breathes.

"We can go lay down—." "No, I'm tired of you, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of us." She walked towards the front door before looking over her shoulder at me.

"I can't, I can't do this anymore. We're done." And she walked out the door.

Flashback ended.

It seem like every time I close my eyes I see Diamonds face with tears streaming down from her eyes, and the look of disappointment from that night.

I picked my phone up from the floor thank God it wasn't cracked. Laying back on the couch I held it to my face. "Hey Siri call Jazzi."

Jazzi was Diamonds cousin, I hadn't spoken to her since we broke up about 5 months ago.

"What." Jazzi's fat ass forehead popped up on my screen.

"That's some way to answer the phone." I rolled my eyes. "Oh my fault let me try again." She cleared her throat. "What, Nigga?" She yelled again in the same disrespectful ass tone as before.

"She really with that nigga?" I chewed on my bottom lip waiting for her answer. "Why do you care? Don't you got a pornstar to entertain?"

I kissed my teeth. "Man you know I don't give a fuck bout that bitch. All I want is Diamond."

"Well Diamond doesn't want you so get over it."

"I don't believe that." "And why not?" "I don't know lemme ask her; give her the phone."

"Wh-what?"

I rolled my eyes i don't know why she was out here tryna pretend. "I know, Diamond in the room wit you listening, cause you don't ever answer my calls the first time I call you. Now lemme talk to my shorty."

I could hear shuffling and muffling on the other line before Diamond picked up the phone holding it to her face.

"Beautiful." I kinda just blurted out the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her. She was glowing, and I'm not gone lie I didn't like that. She should be glowing because of me, not because of some another Nigga.

"What Melo?" "I just wanna talk to you." "What more could you possibly say than what you have already? There's nothing else to talk about."

"Diamond, I want you back man. I'm sorry, im sorry, I don't know how many times to say it but im sorry. I never had any intentions on hurting you and you gotta know that. You mean the world to me and I can't imagine living in it without you. I'll do any and everything to get you back just give me one more chance baby I promise on my mama, on my daddy, on my gma, on everything I won't fuck it up. Just tell me what I gotta do to get you back."

The line was silent and I was almost convinced she'd put the phone on airplane mode before hearing her sniffle. "It's too late LaMelo."

"Why? Why is it too late because of Green?! You know that nigga can't love you, like I love you."

"Because Melo." She paused. "I'm pregnant with his baby."