Mystery Inc.

We all laughed rapping along to Lil Baby's song social distancing. Lonzo and Gelo were in the front, while me Melo and Anthony were in the back. We had spent all day out together and it was getting pretty late. I didn't even live on this side of town and I definitely wanted to get home before it got toooo late.

Pulling up to the Ball Estate we noticed the gate was open, which was weird because I definitely remember watching it close behind us after we left. But we all brushed it off, maybe the parents came home early from their trip and just forgot to close it. However,
the closer to the house we got the more we realized this couldn't be the case.

"Yo where the fuck is my car?" I shrieked, noticing it wasn't in the place I left it. My heart started to palpitate and my breathing became shaken. I just bought my camero a couple months ago. I saved up for it for two years. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Why's the door to the house open?" Lonzo thought aloud. "Y'all locked it right?" He looked over at Gelo whose mouth was wide open.

"I know for a fact I locked it, and turned the system on." Gelo spoke.

"Well, let's get out and see what happened." I reached over Melo grabbing the handle to open the door, but he quickly closed it. "This ain't scooby doo, we not finna go investigate shit." Everyone in the car laughed but me.

"You the blackest one in here, you should know black people don't go looking when shit happen." Zo joked.

"Man, this shit funny to y'all cuz y'all have extra cash laying around and y'all daddy gone replace everything missing. My dream car is gone! I saved up for it for 2 years." I huffed sitting back folding my arms. Melo wrapped his arm around my shoulders kissing my cheek. "It's ok mama. You know I got you soon as I get drafted."

I rolled my eyes.

Yeah it was cute he was offering to buy me a new one, but I would really like what I worked hard for, and I'll be damned if I just let a mf steal that shit from me.

"Wait Gelo, didn't you say you turned the alarm system on?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't you got the lil app bitch? Look up the surveillance video." I snapped. Why was he acting dumb?

"Aye bro," he looked at Melo and I through the rear view mirror. "Get yo girl. Ion wanna have to choke her out."

I responded throwing my middle finger up, which Melo swatted down, laughing.

We all watched as Gelo pulled out his phone, going to the security app. He pulled up surveillance from earlier today, and we all hovered over the phone trying to see if we could catch anything. We saw us leave, but we never saw anyone come in.

"Wait why does that same car keep passing by?" I squinted at the video.

"Whatchu mean?"

"That car passed by like, 5 times, look." I grabbed the phone out of his hand and rewinding it. "This video is looped, it's the same exact car and the trees move the same and shit."

"Oh shit, look at you." Anthony laughed nudging me.

"So what we gone do now? We have no other information." Lonzo said.

"Nigga, we finna find out who got my shit. But let's do it in the morning it's 11 and a bitch is tired. I can spend the night right?"

I was bored, and thinking about scooby doo. I have no intentions of making a part 2😭 REQUEST IMAGINES 🥺 I HAVE NO IDEAS IN MY BRAIN.
- xoxo, Retro