Nanny Affair

"You better stop running before you know who gets upset." I whispered to the two children playing tag, while referring to their step mother who was working in a room near by. She was a nasty woman, if I had to say anything nice about her.

She thought she was better than everyone just because her father was the CEO of a major corporation that she was the heir to. Not to mention she just married a man who made Forbes 50 under 50 list.

"She never lets us have any fun." Naomi sighed, quietly walking past the home office in which the witch sat.

"I miss when it was just us. You, me, angel, and dad. We used to have so much fun." Noah grumbled, trudging off behind his sister.

It was true when it was just the four us, it was always a blast. We'd pull pranks on each other, have food fights, do experiments, you know all the things kids love to do. But then Veronica came into the picture, taking over the family as if it was her own. Making us all miserable. Between the mandatory quiet hours and the new seasonless diet plan, living here was quiet literally hell. I could only imagine how the twins felt with this sudden change.

"Brianna, I'm going to run some errands. LaMelo should be home soon, please have dinner ready for when he gets home." She plastered a fake smile across her face, whilst walking into the open elevator doors of the penthouse.

"BrIAnNa, hAve DInNer ReAdY." I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

I was the nanny, not the maid, not the help, not the private chef. The nanny. My only task was to take care of the kids. Not her big grown ass. She was the wife this the stuff she should be doing for her man.

After, shoving the stuffed bell peppers into the oven, I flopped down onto the living room sofa, picking up a vogue magazine. When I was younger it was my dream to be a model, but I never got the chance to pursue it. According to all the talent agencies I wasn't thin enough, pretty enough, unique enough, etc.

Initially, it used to make me feel terrible, constantly being told I wasn't good enough, but now it doesn't bother me. I've realized that wasn't my true calling and luckily I found a new passion in taking care of kids.

Looking up from my magazine as I heard footsteps that were too heavy be children's approach, LaMelo appeared into the living room looking as handsome as ever, dressed nicely in a Prada suit.

"Evening, Brianna." He grinned, walking over to the couch sitting next to me. His eyes gazed over my body, that was wrapped in a basic skims dress, making a warm feeling rush through my veins.

"You look good." I complimented while avoiding eye contact by pretending to scan the magazine that rested in my hands.

"How good?"

One thing about LaMelo, he loved to have his ego stroked. Pun intended.

"Good enough to eat."

"Oh really?" He snatched the magazine from my hands before grabbing my chin and pulling me closer. He leaned in placing a sweet and delicate kiss on my lips, before pulling back and licking his own. "Mmm, cherry." He chuckled referring to the flavored chapstick I put on a few minutes before.

"I know it's your favorite." I rested a hand on his chest, enjoying our little intimacy moment. We hadn't had one like this since he announced his engagement.

"God, I wish we were here alone. The things I'd do to you." He whispered pushing a lone piece of hair from my face and behind my ear.

"You have Veronica, remember." It's almost like he forgot he didn't just get married a month ago. "You know she means nothing to me."

"I can't tell the way you're always under her." I pulled away from his grasp, becoming slightly frustrated. I was jealous to say the least.

"Trust me, when I'm with her I wish it was you. Even during sex, I have to pretend she's you to even get hard, let alone nut.. and I haven't even done that in so long." He shifted in his seat, his boner growing in his pants probably making him uncomfortable.

"I'm craving you Brianna."

My heart fluttered hearing I was the only one he was sexually attracted to. Mindlessly, I pulled him into a passionate kiss that grew intense with every second that passed by. Our hands roamed each other's bodies, as if they were strangers to the all too familiar territory.

Melo

I was craving her body. I felt like a drug addict who was going through withdrawal in these past months I haven't been able to love on Brianna like I wanted to.

Getting married to Veronica was not something that I ever wanted to do, but I had to. It was sort of an arranged marriage between our families. Who were both equally obsessed with being the most successful. Our marriage, to me, was nothing more than a business arrangement to satisfy our parents. If I was going to be married to anybody, it would be Brianna.

"Mmm." Brianna moaned into my mouth as I gripped and squeezed on her soft ass. She rotated her hips in response, grinding on the bulge that was dying to break through my pants.

"Melo..." she breathed between our sloppy kisses. Fuck, I wanted to hear her moan and scream my name while I shoved myself in her wet, sticky warmth. She continued, " I want you n-." But was interrupted.

"IM TELLING!!" One of the twins yelled, causing me to quickly push Brianna off of me and onto the floor.