Prank Wars (2)

Inspired by @sunnyvillex imagine

"Man how you use this shit, oh this shit recording? Okay. What's up YouTube it's ya boy Melo, and I know y'all not use to seeing me on this YouTube shit but y'all been having Mariie prank my ass a little too much. So it's my turn to get her ass back."

He stopped talking to show his haircut, grinning in the camera. "Aight anyway, I'm gone pretend to cheat on her ass. So someone sent to my dm that there's this trend on tik tok where it sounds like you accepted a FaceTime call and she like 'what's up baby? Ya girl around?' Yeah that one imma do that and see how she react. She supposed to be back with the groceries, and we gone cook some so imma set up in the kitchen."

You could see him walking through her apartment, and ending up in the kitchen. "Where imma hide this at tho." He looked around, before laughing. "Y'all ion know where imma hide this." He ran around the kitchen trying to hide it in places but then moving it because it looked to obvious.

"Bae why you got my camera?"

He ain't even hear her come in. He jumped making her laugh, "girl don't scare me like that."

"Sorry, but why you got my camera?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Uhhh, I thought we could make a cooking video." He scratched the back of his head. "I mean unless you don't want to. I know you was talking bout how you needed some content."

She smiled setting the groceries down. "Yeah, that's a good idea."

He turned around looking down at the camera in his hand with big eyes before setting it on the counter. I'm a smooth ass nigga, he thought.

"Aight I turned it on." He spoke walking over to her helping her get everything that they needed. They were going to be making some Cajun chicken Alfredo from scratch.

"What it do YouTube, it's Mariie and,"

"Dip." He laughed.

"And we back with another mf bangerrr. Today we're gonna be making Cajun chicken Alfredo." She beamed.

She went on through everything they were going to be needing, while LaMelo played on his phone waiting for the perfect moment to play the TikTok. He was going to pretend to be typing and accidentally answer it.

"So you're gonna take the noodle and boil them for like 10 minutes with some salt and a little olive o-."

Melos phone rang. "Oh shit."

"Hey baby? Your girl still around?" The voice projected from his phone. He quickly locked his phone shoving it in his sweatpants pocket looking at, Mariie.

"Who the fuck was that?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "Nobody, baby." He bit his lip trying to keep from laughing. "Nigga, I'm not playing with you." She snapped. "Calm down." He laughed.

"Fuck you laughing for LaFrance who the fuck was that." She ran up to him but he pushed her back. "Girl I said nobody." He mugged. "I'm not gone say it again."

"Oh so you wanna keep playing wit me. Okay." She laughed walking over to one of the drawers, opening it and taking out a knife. Melo's eyes widen, he was cornered and his back was against the wall. His girlfriend was crazy so there was no doubt she would really stab him forreal. "Baby it's-."

"Shut up!" She yelled. Scaring him a little bit. "Don't say none, you wanna know why ion want you to say nun?" She walked up to him waving the knife around. He was too scared to say anything.

"Cuz, I know it's a prank." She turned to the camera sticking her tongue out. "Gotcho stupid ass!"

He breathed out a sigh of relief. "How you know it was a prank?" "Cause they been trying to get me to do the same prank on you." She laughed. He looked at the camera with the what the fuck face.

"Anyway, let's continue making this Alfredo."

yessirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Remember to vote y'all, the way I write books consistently ain't no way my votes should be this low
-xoxo, retro