Chicago, Chicago (1)

"Melo, is that you?" Melo turned around after feeling a soft hand grab his arm. Seeing her familiar yet slightly different face made a host of memories flash in his mind.

-

"Pass the fucking ball, dummy." Gelo yelled at a ball hogging Melo. "Why? You can't even shoot, with yo hefty ass." Melo retorted before throwing the ball at Gelo, but missing.

"OW!" A girl screamed and fell to the ground as the ball connected with her head. "Oh shit." The boys ran over to her, helping her off the ground.

"My bad. I was tryna hit my brother." Melo sighed nervously.

"It's okay." The girl laughed. "I get mad at my siblings too sometimes, I know how it is." She stuck out her hand for Melo to shake. "I'm Emerald, but everyone calls me Emmy."

They spent the whole summer together after that.

-

"Uh, LaMelo??!" She snapped her fingers in front of his face shaking him out of his flashback. "Hey, Emmy." He stared still in shock, making her laugh.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, hug me stupid." She reached out her arms smiling that beautiful smile he's always remembered her to have. He gave in smelling her fruity fragrance.

"Damn, Emmy. You look..... good." He stepped back admiring how age did her well. He hadn't seen her since they were 14.

"Well, you know, I been eating my rice and cabbage." She posed making them both laugh. "Congratulations on winning your game tonight by the way. You've definitely gotten way better than when we were little." She pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, I'm not hittin niggas in the head anymore."

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "You still owe me big for doing me like that."

Yeah I got some big for you. He thought to himself.

"Why don't you come back with me to my room tonight? I'm in Chicago for the weekend."

Emerald smiled, "Sure, I'd love to." She quickly looked back before smacking her forehead. "But I forgot I'm with my little sister and my cousin." She looked back over her shoulder at her little sister and cousin who were smiling and giggling.

Melo smiled and waved. "Hey, Ruby." He spoke loud enough for them to hear. "How bout this, drop em off and when you ready text me, I'll have somebody pick you up and drop you off."

He handed her his phone so she could put his number in. "Alright, bet." She smiled, before turning and walking away.

"Damn, she bad." One of LaMelo's teammates laughed why holding out his hand for Melo to dap.

"You finna hit that?"

"I don't know man, we'll see." Melo laughed dapping him up.

*Use yo imagination bout how she get there lmfao*

"Why you never told me how beautiful Chicago was?" Melo asked as they sat on balcony of Melo's hotel suite. "You never asked." Emerald shrugged, with a mostly empty glass of wine in her hand. They were beyond the point of drunk. "Plus, yo ass was not coming up outta California back then." She laughed, still staring out at the city skyline.

Melo, however, was burning a hole in the side of her face with his eyes. He couldn't help but stare at her beautiful facial structure, along with he pretty natural eyelashes. "Melo, why do you keep staring at me?" Emeralds cheeks burned catching him stare, again. All of those feelings from when they were little slowly coming back.

"I can't help it. You're just so pretty." He smiled, watching her squirm under his gaze. He liked knowing she was still as much into him as he was her. "What's one wild thing you've always wanted to do?" He leaned back on the couch, laying one of his arms across the top behind her.

"What do you mean." Her eyebrows rose in curiosity. Melo was up to something, per usual, this was nothing new to her.

"I mean," he leaned over to her kissing her multiple times on the lips. Before pulling back slightly, looking into her lust filled eyes. "I've always wanted to fuck on a balcony."

Emerald drunk ass couldn't contain her smile, it was something new, something fun, they were young and dumb why not?

"Hmm," she kissed his lips, pulling the bottom one between her teeth before letting go. "Let's do it then." She smiled climbing on top of him.

"Oh my god." She gasped. "What?"

"It's so big."

-

Part
Two otw :)