Date Night (1)

Requested by AllAboutMelo & astrobiishh
(this is a merged imagine)
Date night & proposal
()

I huffed, making my way off the elevator and to my apartment after a long hard day of work. I was currently working at a local law firm, handling smaller cases until I proved my way up or at-least made enough to open my own. But, the way they were paying my crumbs it'd be years from now.

"What's this?" I rhetorically asked, bending over and picking up a fairly large box that was wrapped perfectly with a gorgeous bow that graced the top. Taking it inside the apartment I placed the mystery box down on the coffee table before unwrapping and opening it. To my surprise the box contained several other boxes of different sizes inside of it.

The first box was a fairly small velvet blue box, with the words ICEBOX engraved in silver lettering. Icebox was a famous jewelry store in Atlanta.

"Wow." Opening the box I damn near blinded myself looking at the diamond studs and diamond necklace that laid inside.

Curious to see what was in the other boxes, I grabbed the next box, which was black with the letters YSL printed in silver on it. Peeking inside of it I gasped pulling out a beautiful black off the shoulder dress with feathering detail. The next box was similar but slightly larger in size. In that one was heels that matched the dress with feathering details as well.

Lastly, a card sat at the bottom, engulfed by a white envelope with my name "Lavender" written on it

Lastly, a card sat at the bottom, engulfed by a white envelope with my name "Lavender" written on it. Opening it, I read aloud the message that was written in my boyfriends terrible chicken scratch.

———————————————————————————

Dear Lavender, here's a fit to wear later for our date. Be ready at 9pm a driver will pick you up out front.

Love, LaMelo
———————————————————————————

I smiled, holding the letter to my chest. Melo has always been the romantic type but this? This was next level. I looked over seeing it was 6 and decided to take a quick hour nap, not wanting to be too tired during this date. Something was telling me it was going to be unforgettable.

()
Part 1 :)
Today's my 20th birthday bitchezzzz 💙🥳
🥺👉🏾👈🏾 I got hella imagines I have half way finished but idk how I wanna finish em 😭