Photoshoot

Bro I had this draft for the longest

-You smacked your lips, frowning at what the stylist picked out for you to wear.

Recently, Roc Nation landed major deals with whom every one claims are the holy trinity of music and sports. They planned to maximize off this publicity as much as they could by having a group photoshoot with the two groups.

It was a Roc Nation mashup photoshoot, titled Next Generation: Sounds & Shots. Featuring you, Chloe x Halle & the Ball Brothers.

The chime of the standard iPhone ringtone went off, knocking you out of your frustrated trance.
Glancing over to it you read 'Chloe Bailey wants to FaceTime'. You held the phone up, gladly accepting it. You couldn't help but to laugh at the terrified face she was making in the camera.

"Girl! Do you see the shit they are trying to put us in?" She flipped the camera and it showed Halle holding up the outfits with a look of pure disgust contouring her face. "Chile, your outfits are better than mine! Look at this!" You flipped the camera showing the ugly neon leotard with hot glued rhinestones on it.

"Roc Nation know they wrong as hell, these dollar tree ass gems." You flicked off one that was already falling off.

"You know why they gave us these trash ass fits right?" Halle inquired.

"Why?" You questioned, flipping the camera back towards your face and sitting back down in the chair. You would think they would treat the top charting R&B artists right now with a silver spoon.

"Because those dusty ass Ball brothers."

Your face tightened as you fell confused, "What do you mean?"

"Girl I saw, what's his name..... the older one??" She snapped her finger looking into the sky as if God was going to drop down the answer.

"Lonzo." I spoke, call me god I guess.

"Yeah girl him, I saw him walk out his dressing room dripped in designer." Halle frowned. "Their dirty ass daddy must've made some sort of outrageous demand, ha! But don't worry, I'm finna call Bey and tell her bout her husband. They not finna treat us like this!"

And surely she did because within 30 minutes a whole new wardrobe was brought into your dressing room. It was ivy park stuff, but it was still way cuter than that GoodWill shit they had at first.

Walking out, you made your way towards the girls who watched as the Ball boys took their group photos doing tricks with their basketballs

Walking out, you made your way towards the girls who watched as the Ball boys took their group photos doing tricks with their basketballs. You know typical sports photoshoot bullshit.

"Alright gowrls." The photographer gestured for you three to join the boys. He spoke with a fake French accent.

"I want miss Chloe with Lonzo, miss Halle with LiAngelo, and miss Winter with Lamelo." One of the assistants yelled out.

Your heart pounded a little because you did have a little tiny crush on Lamelo. Just a little teeny tiny bit.

You posed awkwardly with the boys as the photographer continuously took shots. "Alright! Couple shots!"

"Couple shots? Y'all didn't say nothing about couple shots." Halle protested folding her arms across her body and rolling her neck.

"What you scared to be coupled up with me?" LiAngelo taunted pulling her closer to him, she pointed her finger towards her mouth and pretended to gag.

That girl was definitely something else. "I want Wintaareee and LaMejo." The photographer mispronounced yall names with his accent.

"He doing that shit on purpose." Melo rolled his eyes. "Fake ass accent."

After taking your shots it was time for the others to take theirs. You sat over in the corner on the couch scrolling through tik tok on your phone, but was interrupted by someone flipping down next to you.

"That outfit looks good on you." He spoke, smiling slightly. He loved how it insinuated all of your curves. During the photo shoot it took everything in his might not to get handsy with you.

"Thank you, you should've seen the shit they were tryna put me in before." You laughed.

He nodded, "I bet you still woulda looked good in it. Shit you prolly look good without anything on." He mumbled the last part.

You tried to hide the smile forming on your face but failed miserably, but took the opportunity to flirt back.

"You wanna find out?" You raised an eyebrow, shocking him a bit. "Come on." You winked, walking to your dressing room.

-
You r a whore!!! Lmfao but go read my book money hungry 🤭