Wattpad

Lamelo lightly crept down my body grazing his hands against my thighs, teasingly messing with my panties .

I bit my lip as I typed rapidly on my computer. I couldn't help but write what I imagined Lamelo doing to me. Plus, other people seemed to like it too.

I built up quite the following and reads from this here imagines book. It seemed like a lot of people loved my erotic stories about my close friend Melo.

I made this book originally for my private fantasies, but wattpad being a total glitch every once and a while, published one of my stories and it got a lot of attention.

So, from then on I just decided to type them up and publish them myself.

Luckily, nobody knows it's my account and that I even have any feelings towards Melo. If anyone or even he were to find out about this I would die of embarrassment. But, I figured since it had no connections to my other social media and my name on here was totally random, it couldn't possibly hurt to keep them up.

My phone finger snatching me out of thought. Picking it up off the side table I read an incoming text message.

I'll be at yo spot in 10.

"Oh shit! " I completely forgot Melo and I planned to go to Anthony's house to hang out.

Shutting my space grey MacBook Air close, I got up from the bed scrambling into the bathroom.

Melo's POV

I knocked on Dior's door repeatedly, but she never came.

She must still be getting ready, I thought to myself.

I decided to kindly let myself in it was hot as fuck outside and plus she did give me a key for emergencies. And this is an emergency she's not getting ready fast enough.

I made my way up her mahogany stairwell. Calling her name, still with no response or sign of her.

As I got closer to her bedroom door I could hear the sound of running water and music playing coming from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at how long she was taking and made my self comfortable on her bed after kicking my shoes off. I noticed her MacBook on the bed and decided I was going to leave a ton of photos on photobooth.

When I opened her Mac my eyes laid upon a white and orange website. My face immediately scrunching as I read the tittle out loud.

"Wattpad?"

It sounded like a porn site. I started to exit out the page, but paused when I saw my name and a fye ass cover with my picture on it.

"LaMelo Ball Imagines ???"

Intrigued, I clicked on the title and started going through what I guessed was a book.

A sly grin creeped on my face as I read through one of the stories realizing what it was about.

Let's just say Dior was a freak.

"Hey yo, you ain't fuck me, you fucked the old body
You ain't fuck Nicki, you fucked Nicole body— ahhh what the fuck Melo!" She screamed walking out the bathroom holding her towel around herself tightly.

"Hey iridemelosdickinthesunset143 " I grinned then licked my lips noticing her frame under her towel.

She cocked her head to the side, slightly confused before her eyes opened wide catching on.

"How the fuck..." She trailed off while her eyes trailed to my lap where her Macbook laid.

"Melo you're invading my privacy!"

"Like you'd want and invade mine?" I grinned slyly. I mean I wouldn't have a problem with it. She actually should've spoke up about it.

"Wha- What? Dude, no get out!" She stuttered.

I laughed at how flustered she was, it was cute. I got up off the bed walking towards her.

"What if I don't wanna get out?" I grabbed her neck pulling her closer to me, clearly melting her under my touch.

"How bout lets make one of yo little imagines about me come true?" I tugged at her towel making her drop it.

-

Tis an imagine that I revamped from one of my other imagines book so here ya go 😂✌🏾
- xoxo, Retro