Abort Mission?

"How are we going to tell your family." I whispered, looking up at him. Tears fell from my eyes, clutching the contraption in my hand as he hovered over me. We were only 18, we had no business with a baby.

"Melo!" I yelled, watching him snap out of the trance he was consumed in. "We need another one." He sighed running his fingers through his untamed curls.

"This is the 5th test, every single one had the double lines. Lamelo, I'm pregnant."

"Fuuuuuuck." He groaned while he pulled his phone from his pocket and began FaceTiming.

"Wassup, brodie." LiAngelo's happy-raspy voice rang through the speaker. I wasn't surprised he called Gelo first. LaMelo looked up to him the most, they were the closest out of the three.

"Bro she's pregnant."

"Huh?" His voice cracked with confusion.

"She's pregnant, Danielle is pregnant." He held his phone up flipping the camera to me and all the pregnancy test scattered across the bathroom counter. "Damn." A faint whisper could be heard through the phone. "Y'all gone keep it?" He spoke up.

Melo bit his lip before cutting his eyes to me.

"I'm not getting an abortion." I sternly spoke. We made our bed, now we were going to have to lay in it.

"We're only 18, Dani . Fuck we gonna do with a baby!?"

"We were grown enough to have sex, we're just gonna have to be grown enough to take care of it." I sighed wiping away a stray tear that fell.

"You're aborting it. I don't want it!"

My eyebrows furrowed as my face twisted into a frown. "How you going to tell me what to do? It's my baby too Melo."

"Get the fuck out." He spoke in a low tone.

"What?"

"Aye, chill bro." Gelo spoke in my defense.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." He yelled, making me jump.   I was taken aback. He's never yelled at me before.

Quickly pushing past him out the bathroom, I grabbed my purse from off the bed. Walking out the front door and into my car. I put the key in the ignition, but I couldn't bring myself to drive as I felt the weight of the world instantly fall on my shoulders, as it finally hit me.

I was pregnant,
Alone,
And scared.

How was I going to do this by myself? I was an 18 year old kid, who lived with her barely there "mother", If I can even call her that because she wasn't much of one. I wasn't cut out for this shit and I didn't want to be like her.

Should I really just get an abortion?

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗

So, I've noticed there aren't a lot of recent Melo, Zo, Gelo books/imagines.  Do y'all know of any good ones?