Red Carpet Moment

Requested by @mrsdbook

(Listen to the song to get the reference I make in the imagine It's on all platforms Moment by Victoria Monet)

Nya

It was your first red carpet as a solo breakout artist and you were beyond nervous

It was your first red carpet as a solo breakout artist and you were beyond nervous. You bounced your knee and twisted your lips as you approached your destination. "Nya baby stop moving." Lamelo, your boyfriend, squeezed your hand. You wanted him to be there with you because he believed in you from the beginning. Even paying for studio time for you when you first started out. You couldn't imagine having this moment without him. "Sorry, I'm just really nervous."

"Why though?"

"I don't know, you were nervous your first professional game?" You looked into his eyes. His brown pools were always comforting to you.
"Nah, cuz I have confidence and I knew I was the shit."

You laughed, he was very conceited, but in a good way. "You should feel the same way to Ny, yo music hard and you fine as fuck." He smiled. You loved how he warm he made you feel with his words. "I am, I guess this has always been a fantasy of mine and for it to come true is crazy."

"Well fuck a fantasy it's yo motherfucking moment." He grinned quoting my song, making me giggle.

"You ready?" He asked as the car came to a stop. You nodded, and watched as he got out first, holding his hand out for you to grasp. You hopped out of the SUV, holding onto Lamelo for support, walking along the carpet.

Some reporters asked you questions about your music but a lot seemed to be more entertained by Melo's presence. While you loved he was getting the recognition he deserved, it was your night and you didn't wanna be reduced to Lamelo Balls girlfriend.

"Lamelo what team do you think you're going to be drafted to?" A reporter asked.

"I'm just here as Nya's date. I'm not speaking on sports tonight. Stream Moment though." He smiled, shouting out your new single. "Is it about you?"

"It may or may not be." He grinned holding his finger to his lips. You laughed, he knew damn well it was about him and his skills.

"I'm gonna go across, I don't wanna steal your shine. You look great baby." He puckered his lips which you placed a light peck on, so you wouldn't mess your makeup.

You walked across the carpet, taking pictures, finally getting the recognition you deserved.

Okay but stream Ass Like That, Moment, & Dive by my good sis Victoria Monet! (She's the one pictured above) I love her so much. Oh and I have a book about her check it out mane!
-xoxo, retro