Seeing Green (2)

Jalen watched Diamond get off the couch and walk to the hotel balcony, once her phone started ringing. She's been acting real suspicious this past week, walking off when her phone rings, always smiling and texting on her phone, and having it on dnd. Something obviously wasn't right and Jalen wasn't fucking with it.

His knee bounced and he chewed on the inside of his cheek, something he tended to do when he got agitated. Different thoughts flew through his head but he found himself focusing on one question. What was she hiding?

Jalen followed closely behind her but she was so into her conversation with whoever she didn't even notice. "Why what's up?" Diamond spoke cheerfully followed by a long silence of course cause he couldn't hear what the other person was saying.

"Melo, you know I can't... Of course I'm going to be at the game...yea I miss you too." she spoke lowly.

Jalen shook his head and scoffed walking off towards the bathroom, hopping in the shower. Melo? She was sneaking around all suspicious and shit over her bitch ass ex? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Jalen thought, standing underneath the faucet letting the warm water run down over his hair and onto his face. 

After everything he had been through with that girl: comforting her when she was at her lowest cause of melo, helping her heal the trauma she had because of melo, dealing with the cheating accusations and insecurities she had because of melo, just for her to turn around and be sneaking with the nigga felt like a slap in the face.

Instead of confronting her and going off like he wanted too, he decided he was just gonna head to the game early. Hopefully he could clear his mind after the game so he wouldn't do anything he would regret, he didn't want assume anything was going on they needed to talk it out. Just not right now.

"You finna go baby?" Diamond asked seeing him dressed up and with his game bag. "yeah." he said blankly before hovering over and pecking her lips. 

-

Diamond sat courtside on the Rockets, she had on an all white sweatsuit and white moon boots since it was so cold in Charlotte.While watching the players warm up, she tried to focus on Jalen as much as possible but she couldn't help but to glance over at Melo every once in a while. Sometimes he would catch her looking and wink, making her blush. She knew it wasn't right, but it was hard fighting the tiny little bit of love she still had for Melo.

It was tip off, and of course Jalen and Melo were each on their teams starting five as shooting guards. The boys had been mugging each other the whole game so far, the sportscasters called it competitive banter, but this game was more personal than any outsider could imagine. Melo had the ball, and was in Rockets territory and Jalen was guarding him. "Dee looks fine as fuck tonight." Melo grinned dribbling the ball between his legs. "Don't worry bout mine." Jalen growled feeling his blood being to boil, making Melo laugh. He would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying getting under his skin. "Speaking of yours, how you know that baby is? I was in it raw too." He chuckled again before passing the ball to another teammate.

Jalen's eyebrows furrowed and forehead creased, he was over being disrespected. Jalen shoved Melo before throwing a punch hooking Melo in the jaw. Although his head did turn, Melo didn't fall he knew this shit was coming sooner or later. The crowd erupted as the two went in a full ass boxing match in the middle of the court.

-

TheShadeRoom Footage of Diamond along with the rest of the stadium shocked as her ex #LameloBall and current boyfriend #JalenGreen have a brawl in the middle of the Hornets vs

TheShadeRoom Footage of Diamond along with the rest of the stadium shocked as her ex #LameloBall and current boyfriend #JalenGreen have a brawl in the middle of the Hornets vs. Rockets game. The NBA has announced the two have been suspended for 3 games, because of their actions.

user2352 Damn. her pussy must be magnificent.

user2r58039 fighting over bitches? couldn't be me

Diamondfanpage yikes

-

"Jalen why would you do that? Are you dumb?" Diamond grilled him, Jalen and LaMelo had gotten kicked out the game and therefore couldn't even stay in the stadium. They were on their way back to the hotel.

She burned a whole with her eyes in the side of his face as Jalen ignored her staring out the window of the Cadillac they were in. "Don't you hear me talking to you?" She caught an attitude.

"Im not in the mood." Jalen mumbled, looking down at his phone. He was trying his hardest not to snap on her like he did Ball but she was making it real hard for him.

Diamond snatched the phone out of his hand, and glared at him.

 "Fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled, making her jump a little. He's never gotten that aggressive with her before. "Don't talk to me like that." "Don't snatch shit out my hand then." He countered snatching the phone back from her. 

Diamond turned in her seat huffing, "Melo was right, you are childish." She spoke under her breath. "What you say?" If she thought he was mad before, now he was getting hot. She remained silent, a tear sliding down her face. "Are you really crying?" He asked shocked, she was so self-centered and manipulative he couldn't believe what he was actually seeing.

She sniffled and ignored him wiping a few of the tears that fell from her eyes. 

"If anybody should be crying it should be me. Im not the one sneaking around with my ex, YOU are."

Her eyes widen in shock, looking at him. 

"Yeah, you didn't think I knew did you? And if anybody is childish its you and that goofy ass nigga you wanna be with so bad. You wanna know what that nigga said to me on the court to make me punch his ass? He said that baby not mine and it's his." He shook his head. "and the way you acting right now got me believing him." 

"Jalen, I promise you it's not." "Aight we gone see. When the baby get here, I want a blood test. And if he is mine, I want full custody. Cause me and you?" He motioned his finger between the two of them. "We done." He shook his head. 

-

if y'all need a lamely ball fanfic to read go read DND by @shxrrrr !!!!!!!