Daddy Day Care

Requested by @Benniex
I didn't know if u meant they had kids or they were kids.. so I just did they had kids 😂

"Boy please you wouldn't last a day by yourself with your little demon spawns." You laughed. You and Melo were currently laid in the bed, enjoying the early morning peace and quiet. Y'all had three kids. A 8 year old daughter and 2 sons who were 4 & 2. You always took care of them by yourself with Melo being gone majority of the time, you knew for a FACT. He wouldn't be able to handle them alone.

"Don't call my babies demons." He laughed.
"Lets make a bet. Imma take care of them all by myself today and if I can do it, you gotta do that thing that I like." He laughed kissing your earlobe.

"Bet and what if I win?"

"I'll buy you that new Range Rover you want." You smiled to yourself knowing you had this in the bag. You guys' kids were terrible. "Well then I'm finna head out before they get up." You jumped up, putting on some clothes, and grabbing your purse. "Good luck." You kissed him on the lips. Running out of the house.

This shouldn't be to hard. He thought to himself. "The kids love Melo." He spoke to himself, while throwing on some sweatpants and making his way to the kitchen. He decided to get a head start on breakfast before his angels woke up. He was flipping pancakes when he heard tiny footsteps walk up to him. "Hey, daddy."

Your daughter, Willow, walked up to him hugging his free arm. "Hey, babygirl."

"Where's mommy?"

"She's having a mommy day by herself."

"Oh." Her voice sounded a bit sad and confused. "You got me all day tho. We're gonna have fun. Wanna help me make some food?" He smiled looking down at her. She nodded her head smiling back. He handed her fruit, telling her to wash it in the sink and then put it on four plates. He pulled a chair up to the sink so she could stand on it.

Bad mistake.

Her being the daredevil child she was she decided to jump of the chair, falling and spilling all the fruit everywhere. She wailed out crying holding onto her arm. Picking her up, he kissed all over her face to get her to stop crying. "Your arm hurt?"

She nodded holding it up to his face. "Kith, it." She spoke with a lisp, because she only one front tooth at the moment. He laughed kissing it and placing her down. "I'll clean this up, wake your brothers up for me."

Okay this a minor set back, but nothing major. Bennie was definitely exaggerating about their kids.

He finished cooking the food, and cleaned up the mess while the kids ate. Finally enjoying being able to sit down.

After a while, they all were in the living room, he watched basketball highlights as the kids played around.

"Don't hold your brother like that, Jordan." Melo spoke calmly watching your eldest son basically hold the baby by his neck. Jordan's mouth formed an 'o' shape before letting him go and dropping Jr on the floor. Jr instantly started screaming out. 

"Boy what is wrong with you?" Melo's voice got a lil bass in it. Jordan wasn't used to him using this type of tone of voice at all, it instantly made him upset as he started crying too. Picking Jr. off the ground, he tried to console Jordan too but he ran from his grasp screaming throughout the house.

He shook his head, he was on his breaking point and it had only been 3 hrs alone with them.

About 5 more hours had passed and Bennie finally, arrived back home after a long day of self care. She really enjoyed having the time to herself but she missed her little babies and her big one too. Walking through the house her jaw instantly dropped. There were colored markings on the wall from crayons and markers, toys and other things scattered all across the floor, and the sound of her children screaming and breaking things filled the house. She walked towards the noise seeing a helpless Melo on the floor being attacked by his own children. She laughed to herself, but cleared her throat looking at them sternly.

They knew that black momma look to well. They were finna get they asses tore up! They quickly hopped off their father looking down. Except for Jr, who screamed Mommy running to her.

"Go upstairs and get ready for bed." She pointed to their rooms, which they quickly ran to. She looked at melo who was still on the ground playing dead. He hoped she'd just pretend he was dead to and not say,

"I told you so." She laughed.

He sighed laughing too. His kids were demon spawns. "I don't know how you do it." He got up kissing her lips. "I'm so glad you're back home." He started to walk away.

"Aht, aht you not done yet." She laughed holding out jr to him. "Come get ya son and put your kids to sleep."