Twitter Fingers (2) fr this time

"What's good with you?" Britt asked making a stank face in the camera. He simply hung up the phone leaving her infuriated and with no response.

"This nigga think I'm playing, huh?" She asked aloud to herself, grabbing her keys off the counter and sliding on some vans.

Brittany drove 30 minutes, listening to her hype music until she finally arrived at her destination. The house the ball brothers shared. She noticed there were hella cars in the drive way, but didn't think much of it because these niggas were always buying new whips.

She banged hard on the door like she was the police and wouldn't stopped til someone answered it. "Damn who the fuck?" Dre cursed swinging the door opened annoyed.

"Oh shit." He spoke bug eyed, he tried to close the door on her but she pushed passed him and quickly made her way through the house. There was rap music being played through the speakers and it sounded like a lot of niggas were in here like it was a gathering or some shit.

"Where the FUCC is LaMelo?" Britt yelled, making everyone pause in their tracks.

Melo sighed getting up from his barbers chair walking towards a beyond angry Britt.

"Who let her in here?" He looked around, Dre dumbass hid behind a wall.

"Fuck allat, why you starting bullshit with me on the Internet? You lucky you my baby daddy cuz I'll blow this whole shit up with everybody in it."

An array of "whoas" and "chill outs" could be heard throughout the group because they know she'd do it for real. Britt was crazy and that's what Melo liked about her.

Melo nodded towards Gelo who then yelled, "Aye lets clear out." holding Mayson while pointing towards the backyard. Everyone peeled out the door one by one, until it was just them two left.

Once the door closed Melo sat back down in the barbers chair, just staring at Brittany. He hadn't seen her in person practically since the baby was born. He studied her body noticing how she filled out nicely since having Mayson. Her hips were wider, her B cups went to D cups, and her ass was definitely getting a little bigger.

"Whatchu looking at?" She rolled her eyes like she was upset but they both knew it was a front. Melo still made her nervous even though she 'hated' him.

"Comere." He spoke motioning for her to walk his way, which she did. "You know I missed you right?" He smirked, pulling her onto his lap.

She looked at him with an annoyed expression. "Then why you just ain say that?"

"I like when you mad." He laughed with his toxic ass. "And that was the only way you would've took me serious. You know if I would've texted you that shit you woulda ignored the fuck outta me."

"Yeah cuz you up and left me when our child was born. Left me to basically deal with my post partum and newborn alone."

Melo sighed, squeezing her thigh. "I know- I'm sorry I shouldn't have but i was 17. How was I supposed to act Britt?"

"I was 17 too Melo, I had to grow up too so you can't use that bullshit excuse on me. You just didn't wanna take responsibility... and wanted to run off with that girl." She mumbled the last part.

"You right and I'm sorry." "Mhmm."

He grabbed her face making her look at him. "Britt I'm sorry. For real." He pecked her lips.

"You not still messing with that girl are you?"

"Nah."

"Good cuz, I'll kill her I hope you know that."

Melo chuckled, "Yeah I do. Don't act like you not the one who got her car shot up."

Britt smirked, getting off of his lap and picking up one of the lemon pepper wings out of the box, munching on it.

"So you gone take me back?" He asked. "Yes."

::
So um, yeah, I-
Vote, comment, follow meeee
Go Read Just Junie 😤