Alfredo

"Let me get some of yo pasta." Melo elbowed me in the side, reaching his fork over on my plate and twirling it around in my alfredo.

My mouth dropped in disbelief as I watched him stick it in his mouth.

"Boy what the." I laughed hitting his arm. "You didn't even give me a chance to tell you yes or no." I pouted.

"Yeah cause I know you was gone say no cause you stingy."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I dunno where yo lil nasty mouth been."

"You know exactly where my mouth been." He smirked reaching his hand between my legs. I gasped at his sudden touch making everyone turn towards me.

"You good G?" Gelo's eyebrows furrowed. "Y-Yeah. Alfredo just a lil hot." I lied, squeezing Melo's hand that was still trying to creep up my thighs under my dress.

Luckily everyone believed your lie, turning away getting back to their conversations. "LaFrance move." I looked at him sternly.

"You think you my mama?" He laughed, still keeping his hand in the same place. He moved his head to my ear whispering in it. "Just lemme do it."

I sighed moving my hand continuing to eat my food. It was no use in fighting with Melo his stubborn as was going to do what he wanted.

"Open your legs a little." He whispered again. "You're a freak." I whispered back shaking my head in response making him laugh.

Doing as I was told I opened your legs a little wider just enough to where he could glide his fingers across me. The sudden touch made me shiver even though I knew it was coming. He began rubbing me in circular motions and I shoved Alfredo in my mouth to keep from making a sound. Looking around the table hoping no one was paying attention to us. Gladly, no one paid us any mind.

"Let's go to the bathroom." Moved his hand from between my legs getting up from the table, pulling me up with him.

*
Y'all I dunno, I just be writing shit.