The Maid

"I don't wanna do this shit no more, bruh." I whined, staring out the window of my cousins cleaning van. I accidentally crashed my car, so I had to make up for it and get a job. My cousin said she'd fuck with me on the job and get her boss to hire me, but she didn't tell me I'd be cleaning people's houses all day. "Suck it up ____. This the last house of the day." She spoke pulling up to a gate. Speaking into it, it opened and we drove up the hill. I kissed my teeth as the house came into view.

"This bitch big as fuck." I slammed my body against the seat of my car, folding my arms across my chest huffing. "We gone be here all damn day."

"Look on the bright side! You're making money, honey." She laughed while hopping out the van grabbing some shit out the back. The one thing about Carolina was she was always sweet and optimistic, however, me, I was the opposite.

"Come on, hoe." She yelled opening my side of the door. Pulling me out rather aggressively.

"HEY CAROLINA!" A tall lightskin male yelled. It was too late in the afternoon for him to be doing all of that. "What's up big baller." She cheesed walking pass him, and I did the same.

"Who's this you bringing into my house, girl? I don't know her she could be a thief." He talked, more like yelled, about me like I wasn't even there. "This is my cousin ____. She's gone be helping me for the next few weeks until she gets her car fixed."

I faked a smile, before walking away. She already told me I had to clean all the bedrooms and the corresponding bathrooms and I was not in the mood for no chit chatting. I was gone get this shit done.

Making my way to the first bedroom it was dirty as shit. I'm talking clothes everywhere, food everywhere, and it had a little odor to it. First I made the bed. I'm guessing it was a niggas room cuz of the ps4 and basketball in the room.  "Awe this shit is nasty." I cringed picking up shit off the floor and into the trash can.

A tall lightskin boy, with bouncy curly hair came walking out the bathroom just draped in a towel. "Oh shit. My bad." I spoke quickly turning. "I didn't know-."

"Who the fuck are you?" He cut me off.

Who the fuck are YOU, talking to me like that. Cocking my head to the side I started to go off, but I was still $1000 away from getting my car fixed. And this was the best job I had so far, so I bit the inside of my cheek to not say anything reckless.

"You can turn around now." He laughed before flopping on his bed now with just some pajama pants on. "I just made that." I sighed frustrated, continuing my job.

"You never answered my question."

"I don't give strangers my name."

"But you clean strangers houses."

"Yeah okay and?" I retorted quickly. "What's your point." I looked at him with a stank face. He was trying me and I wasn't finna have it. My temper was already short.

"You work for me, so you're gonna answer my questions."

I scoffed rolling my eyes before turning my attention back to his dirty ass room. "With a smile."

"I'll show you a smile when I shove this fucking broom up yo ass." I mumbled to myself, laughing in the process.

"What you say?" He lifted himself off the bed, cocking his head to the side.

"I said." I yelled dramatically tossing the broom to the side. "I'll shove this fucking broom up yo ass, keep fucking playing wit me. Witcha nasty ass room. You need to do better." I picked up a condom off his floor. "That's why you ain't using these cuz don't no hoe wanna be fucked in this shit." I threw the condom at him. It smacked him perfectly in his face.

"Damn, that boy silent! Carolina imma have to keep her around. She put melo in check!" Big Baller yelled.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
Yeah, idk. 💀 sorry for this one.