Help Me! * kevin hart voice*

Okay so in order to finish the books I have out now I wanna focus on them one at a time so which one do y'all want first?

- Money Hungry
(og's who remember this one I'll rewrite it & publish it again)
• Meet Aaliyah Daniels. She's one of the many notorious Magic City strippers. She's always met face to face with famous men but when a NBA player comes and offers her love, a life of luxury, and an escape she hesitantly takes it. But not for the love, but the money.

- Just Junie
• Her name is Junie. Just Junie. There's nothing more to her, at least that's what she thinks until her whole world gets flipped upside down when she meets a ball player named Lamelo Ball.

- Note to Self
• Imagine Series: What happens when childhood sweethearts find themselves entangled with a baby?

- High
    • New state, new school, new life, brings new bitches, new drama, and a totally new high.

- I Don't Need You
• Amani a young sports agent who's used to dealing with women athletes, is tasked with taming the #1 draft pick Lamelo Ball. Can she do it?

"I can see it now." I flashed my hands in the air. "Star #1 draft pick Lamelo Ball lives up to his name. BUT, he's not worth more than the trouble he's causing and if he doesn't get his act together nobody in the league is gonna want him." I smirked.