Alfredo (2) | explicit

Melo led the way pushing past waiters and other customers towards the bathroom. I occasionally said "sorry" or "excuse us" to make up for his rudeness.

He knocked on the family bathroom door and looked back making sure no one was watching us. Seconds later I was quickly pulled inside by his horny ass.

Wasting no time he picked me up setting me on the counter of the sink. Our lips connected and those little butterflies in my stomach started to flutter. I could never get enough of how he kissed me.

The way his hands glided across my body, squeezing gently in different places made me melt underneath his touch. He trailed his kisses from my mouth down to my neck, kissing and sometimes nibbling on areas he knew would drive me insane.

"No hickies." I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. He laughed moving away, biting his lip and fumbling with his belt buckle. I reached over to him grabbing his waistband helping him out. Finally, I pulled him out and watched as he sprung to life.

"Why are you so hard?" I giggled looking into his eyes hopping off the counter and spitting on his tip and taking his length into my mouth.

"Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?" He stated staring back, and pushing my head so he could be deeper in my throat, making me gag. "Fuck." He groaned letting his head fall back.

I pulled him out of my mouth, getting up and bending over the counter. "Come on make it quick." I commanded impatiently.

"I love when you tell me what to do." He growled in my ear. His hands grabbed the bottom of my dress pulling it up. Then he moved my thong to the side and aligned himself at my entrance. I gasped as he slowly pushed himself inside, making me take his whole length. "Ooooo, fuck." I kinda yelled.

"Girl hush before you get us caught." He laughed, pounding in and out of me at a rythmatic pace. His hand snuck its way around my throat choking me. "Why are so wet." He said in between breaths as his pace quickened. You could here how wet I was, it sounded like someone was splashing in puddles.

"Hm, answer me?" He squeezed my neck a little tighter, pulling all the way out, and pushing himself back all the way in repeating this action many times making me go crazy.

"I-I can't help it. You feel so good daddy."

I made myself stable enough to where I could throw it back on him, matching his thrusts sending us both into a intense frenzy of pleasure.

"G, I'm finna nut."

"Mmm nut in me."

"Huh?" He looked up at the mirror, looking me in my face. Still continuing to pound.

"Nut in me."

the rest was history.

"Oh, shit." He laughed, pulling his pants back up. "You made a mess." He grabbed a paper towel helping me clean myself up.

"Shut up." I laughed embarrassed pulling my dress down. I couldn't believe we just had a quickie in the middle of dinner with his family, in a restaurant bathroom.

Walking out the bathroom we pushed past a family who stood waiting for it to open. "Oh be careful it's kinda slippery." Melo waved at them before guiding us back to the table and we sat back down.

"Where'd you two go?" Denise asked eyeing us.

"We made Zoey a cousin." Melo laughed, shoving a fork full of pasta in his mouth.

"Melo!" I hit his arm.

Her mouth dropped open, and she grinned looking at me, making me smile back awkwardly.

"We gone name him Alfredo." Melo smirked.

*
Ask and yee shall recieveth