Quarantine Radio

I watched along with the other 350k people in Tory Lanez's live. Nobody missed quarantine radio it was the highlight of the week aside from the music battles artists had from time to time.

"Oh shit we got Chloe in this bitch!" I listened as he echoed my name in his microphone. "Join my live girl."

I requested to be in his live, and he accepted it. "Damn, girl you fine as hell."

"Thank you, thank you!" I blushed in the camera. I watched the comments looking through them occasionally while holding a convo with Tory.

Someweirdname: not she flirting with Tory where's melo?

Dipmaster2: she got a boyfriend Tory don't make Melo get in this live.

I laughed to myself at the comments. People are so ridiculous. "Well Chloe, I think you know what time it is. Turn around and shake some ass!"

I grabbed the remote to my tv picking out a song to twerk to starting it. I already had my ass shaking shorts on so I started wildin out. I listened as Tory and his usually crews of friends screamed and hyped me up. "Oh shit what up Melo!"

I stopped and looked at the comments searching for my boyfriends. I was sure he was hyping me up. Searching the comments, of course there was some hating, but two in particular stood out from the last person I expected.

Melo: wow
Melo: she single now😪

"Bye Tory I gotta go handle some." I furrowed my eyebrows together leaving the live and calling Melo. Why would he say some shit like that all on live?

Dip 🤍 is unavailable for FaceTime...

I huffed before texting him.

Answer my call I'm not playing with you.

Ringing him once more he finally answered.

"What bro?"

"What's all this rah rah you're talking bout on Tory's live?" I raised one eyebrow.

"You single." He shrugged, he wasn't avoiding looking at the camera.

"No I'm not Lamelo, I'm with you."

"No you not, you wanted to shake your ass on live like a hoe so I'm letting you be free." He snapped before hanging up in my face.

He rejected my next 4 calls, so I decided to give him some space. Scrolling through my Instagram feed I stopped on a shaderoom post.

#TSRTea looks like #LaMeloBall didn't like what he saw on #ToryLanez quarantine radio. Is it splitsville for him and his boo #Chloe from #ChloexHalle?

I shook my head going through the comments reading their thoughts. Bad idea, I know, but I couldn't help it. I didn't think me twerking on it was a big deal, I mean everyone was doing it.

Hater78: I mean what did she expect? Thot!

IShipMeloe: Chloe was just having fun! Melo will come back to his senses! I love my parents!

Melo: nah, I'm done with her 😪🗑 @/IshipMeloe

My heart collapsed as I re-read his comment over and over again. How could he?