Don't You Wish

This is a LiAngelo imagine *

-

Zaria slowly walked out the pool, with the water dripping off her body and the sun making her caramel skin glisten under its shine. She looked to her left and could see Gelo staring her down. He licked his lips, but soon his attention was taken away by his girlfriend, Evoni.

Zaria mentally rolled her eyes and groaned, walking by the couple as they kiss and share a few snacks Evoni went and got out the kitchen.

Zaria had enough of the pool and decided she wanted to chill, but really she just wanted to be away from the lovebirds.

Walking up to the guest room, she quickly undressed, stepping into the shower. She let the water run down her body, trying to focus on the music that was playing through her phones speaker, but she couldn't.

All she could think about was LiAngelo and how he was staring her down like she was the sexiest woman on earth.

Gelo was everything she wanted and needed in a man. She loved how tall, strong, and muscular he was, his tattoo covered body, was such a turn on to her. His hazel eyes, and his sexy as smile. Everything about him turned her on. Zaria bit her bottom lip touching herself imagining it was Gelo.

-

After taking care of her business, she slid into the bed turning on Season 2 of Love is Blind. A few minutes later her door creaked open, and peering through the space was nun other than LiAngelo Ball.

"What do you want G?" She smiled. "You." He winked closing the door behind him, and laying across the bed.

Her eyes rolled playfully. "You should've thought about that before you went out and got yourself a girlfriend." Her eyebrows raised. "Speaking of, where is miss mamas?"

"She went home, she got a flight to catch early in the morning." "Mmm." She hummed.

Gelo's eyes admired Zaria's face focusing on her plump two toned lips. Something about them drove him crazy. He loved Evoni, but he also loved Zaria. He hated to think it but sometimes he wished Zaria was his girlfriend instead. They had a history, a complicated one at that. Something like a soul tie or twin flame they could never leave each other alone. Even when they were in relationships with other people. That's when there attraction for each other was always the highest. That's probably why they never got together officially. So they wouldn't lose the spark or thrill of sneaking around with each other.

"Why are you staring." Zaria giggled, grabbing the pillow next to her to cover her face. Gelo did this all the time but it never failed to make her nervous or blush. "You know you beautiful as hell, I can't help but stare."

She removed her face from the pillow. "Okay, well..stare yo ass away. And go talk to yo little girlfriend."

Ignoring her, he pulled the covers back, "What you got on under this." He nodded towards her T-shirt. His hand found it's was gripping her thigh, rubbing it ever so slightly with his thumb.

Zaria wanted to resist. She honestly liked Evoni, and thought she was a great girl, but she liked Gelo more.

"Find out." She grinned.

-
Should I make a separate Gelo imagines book, or just add them in here every once in a while?