18 & Pregnant

I totally forgot who requested this one I'm sorry :( if it was you just comment and then I'll tag u

-

"Melo I can't hide my pregnancy much longer we have to tell your parents and my dad. I haven't even been to one doctors appointment yet, and it's been 3 months since we found out." I watched as he bit onto his fingernail, something he usually did when he was anxious. This was our third time having this conversation today, and I didn't mean to nag, but I was really starting to feel the effects of this pregnancy.

"Before we know it we aren't going to be able to hide it any more."

"I-I know. It's just you already know how my dad gets."

"Melo, baby, I don't think your dad is going to care as much as you think. I mean Zo has a whole kid already." I laid on my bed rubbing my stomach.

If anyone had anything to worry about it would be me. My father was the head Deacon of our church. I know once he finds out I was having sex, let alone a child out of wedlock he was going to kill me. He already didn't like Lamelo because of some things that happened in the past, but the fact that it's his child would take everything over the edge.

"Yeah, but he was two years in the league, at least. I haven't even been drafted, yet."

He pecked my lips, then laid next to me pulling my shirt up and placing his giant hand on my belly. He rubbed it and placed little kisses that kind of tickled all around it. I laughed a little enjoying his little acts of love.

"I can't wait to see you." He whispered.
It was so cute to see that he was ready to be a father. And there was no doubt in my mind he was going to be a great one.

"Summer why is Lamel- " The door opened, and appeared my father whose face was filled with confusion.

We both sat up quickly and I pulled down my shirt, but it was too late. The room filled silence and an awkward tension as we all exchanged looks at one another. I hoped that maybe my dad would just act like he was seeing things but I already know he wouldn't.

"Summer are you pregnant?" His face was obviously displeased, his from lines around his face appeared along with a couple of wrinkles on his forehead.

I looked down nodding my head figuring there was no use of lying. We both know he already saw my growing stomach. Melo's hand slid over mine grabbing it. He rubbed his thumb over my hand comforting me the best he could.

He shook his head. "You must think you're grown huh?" He asked, confusing us both. "No?" I answered but it came out more like a question.

I mean technically I was grown but I was still very dependent on my Dad for stability.

"Obviously, you do think you're grown. Doing acts that should only be done in marriage."

Oh Lord, hear comes the deacon part of my dad. He was just gonna go on and on, on his holier than thy tangent that I got every time I did something wrong.

"Get out my house." He spoke as if he was disgusted, but it was so sudden it surprised me. "What?" My eyebrows raised.

"Since you think you're grown enough to have sex. You're grown enough to get up out my house."

"But Dad-."

"Stop It." His voice boomed, making me jump. I've heard him yell but never at me.

He turned to Melo mugging him. "This the no good son of a bitch that got you pregnant?"