1. Satoshi Kamado.

Satoshi Kamado is the first child of Tanjuro Kamado and Kie Kamado. Hinokami Kagura was taught to him by his father when he turned 6 years old and by 7, he mastered it. But he didn't know, it could be used in battle.

When he was 6 years old, Tanjiro was born. And after a year, Nezuko.

Satoshi started selling charcoal at the age of 7 after he mastered their family's ritual dance, the Hinokami Kagura Dance.

One day, he was out of his hometown, selling charcoal and when he decided to return home, he realized it was already dark. But he still decided to go back home because he was confident that he would be safe since he has a great sense of smell and thought that he can sense the smell of danger.

So, he shoves the empty basket on his shoulders and takes his first step towards his home.

As he hums and heads back to his home, he heard a slightly unusual sound from his side. He suddenly stops and starts sniffing the air.
And that's when his facial expression changed to that of a horror one.

He smelled blood. Human blood to be precise. But that was not all, he also got the scent of something unhuman.

He puts down his basket and removes his axe which he carried on his hip, deciding to follow the scent of blood.

He slowly and gently starts heading towards the scent, only to be greeted by something horrific.

When he saw the scene in front of him, his eyes widened, his body froze and he started releasing big puffs of air.

What he saw was a man, barely alive, limbs torn out and all bloody. The man showed a face which said, 'Someone, please help.' and the cause of this.......a man eating demon.

He had heard of demons, but he thought it was just rumours, but now, there was a man eating demon right in front of him.

To say the kid was beyond horrified would be an understatement.

But for some reason, the kid didn't run.
He instead tightened his grip on the wooden handle of his axe, and charged at the demon while he lifted his axe above his head, aiming to hit the man eating demon, which he did.

Unfortunately though, the axe didn't do major damage. The demon slowly turned around.

"Tsk. Kid, you should have ran. But since you didn't, you will die."

And with that, at blinding speeds, the demon kicked Satoshi right in the abdomen and the child was sent flying, hitting a tree. Satoshi started loosing consciousness.

The demon leaped towards the child and aimed to slash him, but before he could do that, he felt a cold sensation on his neck and the next thing he knew, his head rolled down on the ground.

Satoshi, before passing out, saw the silhouette of a man with what seems like a katana in his hand. Right after he saw the silhouette, he passed out.

.
.
.

The said kid, Satoshi flutters his eyes a few times before finally opening them.

He realises that he is being layed down on a futon. As he sees the ceiling of the room he's in, he quickly realises that he is back home.

He slowly sat up and takes a deep breath.
Suddenly, he heard the Shoji door open, he quickly turns around to see his father, Tanjuro Kamado, standing at the doorway.

Tanjuro walked upto his child and pulled him into a hug. "We were so worried, Satoshi. Are you feeling alright?."

"I'm fine, father. I'm very sorry for worrying you." The kid replied as he showed a sad smile.