89. Confrontations.

Previously......

The two sisters hugged the teen.

"It's alright now, Inosuke." Kanae patted his back.

"I'm sure your mom is proud of you. Very proud of you." Shinobu also comforted him.

Inosuke's cry got heavier as he cried on Kanae's shoulder.

Kanae didn't mind at all. He always thought of Inosuke as a naughty but very caring brother. He let him cried on her shoulder as long as his heart desired. 

.
.
.
.

"Let's go now. We need to help the others." Inosuke said slowly.

"Yeah, let's go." Kanae agreed.

Inosuke then went and got his boar mask back as he then wore it again.

Kanae then took off her haori and tore it in two.

"Nee-San? What are you gonna do?"

"You need to cover up that wound, don't you? And Inosuke, same for you as well." Kanae replied with her warm smile.

She then used each of the torn haori to tie the wounds of the two.

"Thanks, Kanae-san." Inosuke thanked her.

Suddenly, Kanae dropped on the ground as she passed out.

"Nee-San!" Shinobu panicked.

"With what she did, it's obvious her body took a very heavy toll." Inosuke said as he picked up Kanae in a bridal style.

"Shinobu-san, let's go for now. We will find a safe place for her."

Shinobu nodded and they left the room looking for a place which could be safe.

.
.
.
.

"CAW! CAW! THE UPPER RANK 2, DOMA HAS BEEN DESTROYED COMPLETELY BY KANAE KOCHO, SHINOBU KOCHO AND INOSUKE HASHIBIRA!!" Several kasugai crows with a paper talisman on them each, exclaimed as they flew around the fortress.

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope we run into them soon." Tanjiro commented after hearing the information.

Kanao who was running next to him replied, "Yeah, and to do that we have to run around this place which would not be easy."

"CAW! HOWEVER KANAE KOCHO PASSED OUT SOON AFTER THE FIGHT! CAW! CAW!"

"What!? Tanjiro, we need to find them soon!" Kanao quickly responded to which Tanjiro nodded as they picked up their pace.

As they ran around the fortress, all of a sudden, the ceiling above them crashed, as a familiar demon came down from it and landed right in front of them.

The demon then said as it grinned widely. "It sure has been a while. I'm surprised you're still alive, being the weakling that you are."

Suddenly, the demon went in for a punch to Tanjiro as it shouted, "KAMADOOO TANJIROOO!!"

Tanjiro shouted back in rage as he also lifted his sword.
"AKAZAAAAA!!!"